Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
Easter Communal Feast [CB + Q& A]-Update 1st post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:43 pm
Prairiefox
Dexterity Bonus
Prairiefox

I like how everyone is like:
"Lets do this!"
and I'm like
"Omg video games" XD

But this is a great art piece! You're so talented!

redface Thank you that means a lot I might've rushed this a bit though I usually take a lot longer crying

It is very good art though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:26 pm
Prairiefox

OH MAI GAWD!!! THAT'S FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!

This is now my desktop Background!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:03 am
Prairiefox

You're amazing... -squeals-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:16 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Question about boss battles, in the rules does the 4 attack between boss attacks mean a team can only attack 4 times or a person can only attack 4 times.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:28 pm
Luigi Egbert
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Question about boss battles, in the rules does the 4 attack between boss attacks mean a team can only attack 4 times or a person can only attack 4 times.

A person gets a maximum of four attacks between Boss actions, but has to have at least two other posts in between their own attacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:32 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Hello~
I just wanted to let you know that for the latest post we actually have 404 instead of 392
This 392 is reflected in Prairiefox's post @ 4:30 pm
I've actually done the calculation and you can recheck for me but I was wondering if I could add the difference in the points within my post?

I also feel that some members are not following the rule of a maximum of 4 attack post between boss attacks.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:32 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Considering that people have overshot the 4 limit attack posts....what will happen? Will their posts no longer count? Will the entire thing reset? Will they be punished? Will they no longer participate?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:41 pm
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Considering that people have overshot the 4 limit attack posts....what will happen? Will their posts no longer count? Will the entire thing reset? Will they be punished? Will they no longer participate?

Any posts that were beyond the limit or not following effects will be completely ignored and subtracted from both the damage dealt as well as their overall contributions. I'm going to recalculate everything from Sinduramon's last attack with all posts that followed the rules and give the update in my next action.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:46 pm
Just a friendly reminder... there was a prerequisite for the Clash of Deva's contest portion located in the main thread for that event. Thank you to those that caught and followed it. Not that it really matters, just wanted to make it known which would probably explain a great deal of confusion... maybe? sweatdrop

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

l_Valkyrie_I

Hope the kind

UnHolyFudge

prairiefox

dragonianflame

X Kaos X

Luigi Egbert

Lief_7

Ethan Kirito Soul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:47 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Any posts that were beyond the limit or not following effects will be completely ignored and subtracted from both the damage dealt as well as their overall contributions. I'm going to recalculate everything from Sinduramon's last attack with all posts that followed the rules and give the update in my next action.

Okie dokie! I do apologize if I do sound like a tattle-tale. I just want people to play fair and square.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:49 pm
Hope the kind
Okie dokie! I do apologize if I do sound like a tattle-tale. I just want people to play fair and square.

No, no, no... you're actually not the first to bring it to my attention. both of the active moderators in each team brought it to my attention right before I logged in actually. sweatdrop

Not to mention, it's not wrong to bring it to my attention. It affects a portion that you're taking part in and as a teammate, you're looking out for your fellow partners. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:55 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

No, no, no... you're actually not the first to bring it to my attention. both of the active moderators in each team brought it to my attention right before I logged in actually. sweatdrop

Not to mention, it's not wrong to bring it to my attention. It affects a portion that you're taking part in and as a teammate, you're looking out for your fellow partners. 3nodding

Thank you! I also wanted to inform you that I mentioned the 4 post limit but....I think they ignored me.....I believe it was on the second page.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:59 pm
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

Thank you! I also wanted to inform you that I mentioned the 4 post limit but....I think they ignored me.....I believe it was on the second page.

I also quoted all the active members, it's fine no need to bring it up. I will make sure it is all followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:37 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Does the entire event end when the bunnies or the chickens beat the Devas?  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500