Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:14 pm
KiroMishima
Klayko
KiroMishima
Klayko
Hey everyone. New here. I'll take a look at what's going on and go from there lol

Hi names Karan! Did you have any questions about the guild, rp, Digimon, etc?

Hey, I'm Klayko, or Sean. Questions? Hmm, maybe a few. Are any Digimon available like Candlemon and how long will this current event last? o w o

Hmm what do you mean like Candlemon? If you want Candlemon you can make him your starter Digimon. This event will last awhile. At least over 4 months. We arent even half way done with the first mission.

I was just wondering if there were any restricted Digimon or anything. Okay. I'll work on Candlemon. As for the event, that sounds great  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:09 am
Klayko
KiroMishima
Klayko
KiroMishima
Klayko
Hey everyone. New here. I'll take a look at what's going on and go from there lol

Hey, I'm Klayko, or Sean. Questions? Hmm, maybe a few. Are any Digimon available like Candlemon and how long will this current event last? o w o

Hmm what do you mean like Candlemon? If you want Candlemon you can make him your starter Digimon. This event will last awhile. At least over 4 months. We arent even half way done with the first mission.

I was just wondering if there were any restricted Digimon or anything. Okay. I'll work on Candlemon. As for the event, that sounds great

Please read this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5025681 it'll teach you everything you need to know including pointing you in the right direction of getting your first digimon.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:55 am
Klayko

Welcome to the Guild buds, hope you enjoy your time here, and obviously if you require anything just shoot any one of us a PM. We're all here to assist.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:27 pm
Prairiefox

In ooc you said you were working a pre-release at your job tonight so I assume its SOI? that's pretty awesome to work in a game shop. I'm actually heading out to a midnight one myself and then going to another mid day one with a couple of buddies.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:57 pm
ZarAburame
Prairiefox

In ooc you said you were working a pre-release at your job tonight so I assume its SOI? that's pretty awesome to work in a game shop. I'm actually heading out to a midnight one myself and then going to another mid day one with a couple of buddies.

GET ME AVACYN PLOX  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 am
Klayko
KiroMishima
Klayko
KiroMishima
Klayko

Hey Klayko  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:06 am
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
Prairiefox

GET ME AVACYN PLOX

Didn't pull her. Ended up going 3 and 0 thanks to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Card is literally nuts in any limited format. Drop her on turn 4 and just start swinging. Oh also Karan you can actually use avacyn as your commander. Because her flip side is red bordered she does in fact count as red white.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:17 am
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
Prairiefox

GET ME AVACYN PLOX

Didn't pull her. Ended up going 3 and 0 thanks to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Card is literally nuts in any limited format. Drop her on turn 4 and just start swinging. Oh also Karan you can actually use avacyn as your commander. Because her flip side is red bordered she does in fact count as red white.

Nice did you get some good loot from your winnings? Also that card looks good with the free damage but i feel like its ability is a bit of a double edge sword. Im assuming you use it as a double edge sword  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:36 am
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
Prairiefox

GET ME AVACYN PLOX

Nice did you get some good loot from your winnings? Also that card looks good with the free damage but i feel like its ability is a bit of a double edge sword. Im assuming you use it as a double edge sword

Unfortunately not but I am going to another today. As for her ability it doesn't matter because I was running a super aggro deck. Her coming out on turn 4 you need 5 damage to kill her and you're taking 4 every turn. Unless they had board control it wouldn't matter its just too much. Also there were some turns where I played her turn 3. I would play this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. turn 2 and pop is turn 3 to play her. Then one match I even managed to play User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. on her on turn 4 after she came out on 3 so it was 14 damage in 2 turns. Me taking double damage meant nothing. I also had a lot of other direct damage. The deck just was rush down. You get 50 minutes per BO3 and all 3 of mine ended in 20 to 30 minutes. 1 was a 2-1 and the others were 2-0.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:26 pm
ZarAburame
Prairiefox

Thats funny creepy how everyone is guessing that XD

but yes its going through this entire weekend and I must say it is a lot of fun ^^  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:31 pm
Prairiefox
ZarAburame
Prairiefox

Thats funny creepy how everyone is guessing that XD

but yes its going through this entire weekend and I must say it is a lot of fun ^^

I mean any magic player knew it was shadows over innistrad prerelease so it was just a good guess. I went to 2 and I enjoy myself a lot. One of my promos was westvale abbey. A foil one of them its going for 50$ so it makes it tempting to sell it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:34 pm
KiroMishima

Wish you had made that post before i posted so I could bring out a digimon but oh well. This'll be fun.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:36 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima

Wish you had made that post before i posted so I could bring out a digimon but oh well. This'll be fun.

funny thing XD I clicked to make the post and right then I got a notification that you posted. I was like aww crap!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:40 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima

funny thing XD I clicked to make the post and right then I got a notification that you posted. I was like aww crap!

Oh well might be best for right now to Keep Kimeramon away lol. Berserker digimon and all he might attack some friendlies but he's best suited for large scale battles out of my ultimates.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:25 pm
KiroMishima

Karan, what am I to do with this KoZenimon? Do I treat it as an In-Training or, how do I go about Digivolving him? Since he's a Xros Digimon and all...  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff