Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Why Not? Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enjoying your stay?
  Yes, very much!
  *grumbles* no...
View Results

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:08 am
*leans back in a lounge chair by the pool and sips some ginger beer* ahh, this is how ownership should be. Ugh. Getting hungry. *goes back to the kitchen to make some food*  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:09 am
Zivas_Gambino
emo_mushroom
Zivas_Gambino
oh.. umm.. just call me zivas if you want. would you happen to have a nice top of the line royal "Ladies Suite"(very big room)room please with a private pool...? pretty please sad

Yes we do happen to have a top of the line royal ladies suite, which you are very welcome to use for your stay, however i'm not sure if it is fully fitted with a pool as of yet. however untill i can find out this information we can allow you to have access to any of our other entertainment options with a V.I.P pass?
Yes. i would be hounered to receive one of your equisit V.I.P. passes...

I have just been informed that infact the construction crew have just finished adding the pools to the suites so i can book you into one of thoes rooms if you wish?  

emo_mushroom

emo_mushroom

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:11 am
Askeptykal
*leans back in a lounge chair by the pool and sips some ginger beer* ahh, this is how ownership should be. Ugh. Getting hungry. *goes back to the kitchen to make some food*

Of corse thats what ownership should be like!
thats why you "pay" us, so you can sit back and relax biggrin
Have fun by the pool and stuff Sir razz smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:20 pm
emo_mushroom
Zivas_Gambino
emo_mushroom
Zivas_Gambino
oh.. umm.. just call me zivas if you want. would you happen to have a nice top of the line royal "Ladies Suite"(very big room)room please with a private pool...? pretty please sad

Yes we do happen to have a top of the line royal ladies suite, which you are very welcome to use for your stay, however i'm not sure if it is fully fitted with a pool as of yet. however untill i can find out this information we can allow you to have access to any of our other entertainment options with a V.I.P pass?
Yes. i would be hounered to receive one of your equisit V.I.P. passes...

I have just been informed that infact the construction crew have just finished adding the pools to the suites so i can book you into one of thoes rooms if you wish?
Sure... smile i need some rest anyway "wavers a bit walking towards the strair case to the bed room"  

Utasa

emo_mushroom

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:08 am
Would you like assistance to your room?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:19 pm
emo_mushroom
Oh why yes.. thank you just quite a bit tired..."wavers over to the staircase tiredly"  

Utasa

emo_mushroom

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:32 am
Zivas_Gambino
emo_mushroom
Oh why yes.. thank you just quite a bit tired..."wavers over to the staircase tiredly"

*helps Zivas to her room* If there is anything else you would like feel free to let us know.
The quickdial numbers are at the side of the telephone for our different services.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:28 pm
emo_mushroom
Zivas_Gambino
emo_mushroom

*helps Zivas to her room* If there is anything else you would like feel free to let us know.
The quickdial numbers are at the side of the telephone for our different services.
Thank you"walks inside and plops down onto the bed falling quikly asleep"  

Utasa

emo_mushroom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:14 am
*goes back downstairs and stands behind the bar drying glasses*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:05 pm
...zZZZz...

Utasa

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:35 am
emo_mushroom
Amy comes into the bar and gives you an apologizeing smile. "Sorry... Has it been a rush today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:42 am
Since she dosent get any answer, The redhead grabbed a Coke and went upstairs.  

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

Utasa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:18 pm
"i got up and looked around and think that i need to get wet i went down to the private pool in my room and got in with my two peice on and turned the jets on and relaxed in my room"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:59 am
Amy curtsied when one of the guests goes down the stairs and waits untill she had passed before walking up again.  

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

emo_mushroom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:16 pm
Amy McGregor
emo_mushroom
Amy comes into the bar and gives you an apologizeing smile. "Sorry... Has it been a rush today?"

Apologises. "Nothing that i couldn't handle.. doesnt seem to be many customers at the moment. Mayb in the summer when people are going on holidays. biggrin "  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff