• Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:02 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
*Pats self down* Seen a gun yet? Nuh uh! Do you even know who my folks are? Throwin a girl away before you even know what she`s worth... stare
what?
*guffaws and straightens up proudly* I come from a family of...How shall I put this? Upper Class citizens dating back to the founding of the town. My great grandpa, owns half`a the railroad industry down here. While mamma deals in the oil industry. Pappy says our ancestors built this place from the ground up. 3nodding
but what does it all mean?
That my family is filthy stinking rich... xd
and your point is?
Well. It might be more beneficial to take me a long seein as you have some sort of leeway. Hasn`t beein a crook taught you anything?! confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:19 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
*guffaws and straightens up proudly* I come from a family of...How shall I put this? Upper Class citizens dating back to the founding of the town. My great grandpa, owns half`a the railroad industry down here. While mamma deals in the oil industry. Pappy says our ancestors built this place from the ground up. 3nodding
and your point is?
Well. It might be more beneficial to take me a long seein as you have some sort of leeway. Hasn`t beein a crook taught you anything?! confused
*hatches an idea*
i'll hold you for ransom and only give you back after your parents hand over all of their riches to me!  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:28 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
and your point is?
*hatches an idea*
i'll hold you for ransom and only give you back after your parents hand over all of their riches to me!
*Sighs and slaps self on the forehead* Well it took you long enough. Geez! How many times a girl gotta spell it out?! Or are you just in it for the thrills. Course then if they did comply, you`d have`ta stay put cuz the town was yours. There is another way, but... I`m not sure I`d prefer it. sweatdrop Cuz I already had my sights set on someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:36 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
and your point is?
*hatches an idea*
*Sighs and slaps self on the forehead* Well it took you long enough. Geez! How many times a girl gotta spell it out?! Or are you just in it for the thrills. Course then if they did comply, you`d have`ta stay put cuz the town was yours. There is another way, but... I`m not sure I`d prefer it. sweatdrop Cuz I already had my sights set on someone.
you mean i could marry you?  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:42 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
and your point is?
*hatches an idea*
Umm... sweatdrop *Sighs in frustration*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:51 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
*hatches an idea*
what's the matter?  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
*hatches an idea*
what's the matter?
Twasn`t nothin really. I just... *Looks towards the northwest in a town not too far off from the corral in thought* Still... sweatdrop *Mutters in a barely audible voice* It`s the only sure way, though I`m not sure mom and pops twould approve. I did have my sights set on someone else...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:30 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what's the matter?
Twasn`t nothin really. I just... *Looks towards the northwest in a town not too far off from the corral in thought* Still... sweatdrop *Mutters in a barely audible voice* It`s the only sure way, though I`m not sure mom and pops twould approve. I did have my sights set on someone else...
you say something cutie?  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:35 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what's the matter?
you say something cutie?
*Shakes head and turns around*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:38 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what's the matter?
you say something cutie?
you're hiding something...  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:43 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what's the matter?
you say something cutie?
*sighs* Maybe I am. I dunno. Maybe I`m hiding something from myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:45 pm
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
you say something cutie?
what do you mean?  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:48 pm
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
you say something cutie?
what do you mean?
I don`t know. I think I like someone else, but I`m not for certain. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:23 am
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what do you mean?
why are you not certain?  

crazydude444292

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:28 am
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
crazydude444292
Saikii
what do you mean?
why are you not certain?
I just plum haven`t made up my mind. I can`t cause whenever I try there`s always that doubt.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff