Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:28 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Dazai Osamu from Bungou Stray Dogs

Okay. Anyway, I will be returning on June 13 and when I do, I have a lot to check on before I get on such as PC Filters. Other than that, I'm getting due for a haircut soon.
How was your day, queenie?

Alright me friend, =) my day was ok I guess ^^

What's new? While we hear Meena singing during her first shower as a human woman and thinking about Fitzroy while Roxanne has Meena and Norie tidied up, we would see an outside scene pan over from a house with a window light on to another house with a window light on as I may start Gwen Dawnwish.

ok.. sure, was going to reply ..=)

I meant Parker Tremblay. Gwen is in london. my mistake.
I started work on the Tremblay house. They're sure to hear Meena's singing voice and when they see her with Fitzroy, I'm sure Fitzroy would like to introduce thme to his fiancee to be, Meena, a Mermaid Mother turned human  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:40 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. Anyway, I will be returning on June 13 and when I do, I have a lot to check on before I get on such as PC Filters. Other than that, I'm getting due for a haircut soon.

What's new? While we hear Meena singing during her first shower as a human woman and thinking about Fitzroy while Roxanne has Meena and Norie tidied up, we would see an outside scene pan over from a house with a window light on to another house with a window light on as I may start Gwen Dawnwish.

I started work on the Tremblay house

oh ok =) good *smiles*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I started work on the Tremblay house. They're sure to hear Meena's singing voice and when they see her with Fitzroy, I'm sure Fitzroy would like to introduce thme to his fiancee to be, Meena, a Mermaid Mother turned human

indeed , sounds good Meena singing redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:03 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I started work on the Tremblay house. They're sure to hear Meena's singing voice and when they see her with Fitzroy, I'm sure Fitzroy would like to introduce them to his fiancee to be, Meena, a Mermaid Mother turned human

Parker's mother would be happy to meet Meena. When Fitz catches Meena as she slips and falls on top of him as he catches her, it would be so cute to see Fitz blush toward his mermaid mate in a naked towel who he's in love with after teaching her how the shower works. Sounds like an Enchanted reference.

Sorry for the typo. I was interrupted during my post. Anyway, sounds like Meena meeting the Johnson's neighbors.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I started work on the Tremblay house. They're sure to hear Meena's singing voice and when they see her with Fitzroy, I'm sure Fitzroy would like to introduce them to his fiancee to be, Meena, a Mermaid Mother turned human

Parker's mother would be happy to meet Meena. When Fitz catches Meena as she slips and falls on top of him as he catches her, it would be so cute to see Fitz blush toward his mermaid mate in a naked towel who he's in love with after teaching her how the shower works. Sounds like an Enchanted reference.

Sorry for the typo. I was interrupted during my post. Anyway, sounds like Meena meeting the Johnson's neighbors.

So cute the bathroom slip, =) and ah yes and meeting the neighbors 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:20 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Both FItzroy and Meena would surely blush toward each other. Fitzroy and Meena's love for each other is growing. He's thinking about when he'll propose to Meena when he presents her with an engagement ring and puts it on her finger.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Both FItzroy and Meena would surely blush toward each other. Fitzroy and Meena's love for each other is growing. He's thinking about when he'll propose to Meena when he presents her with an engagement ring and puts it on her finger.

aww so in love sweet engagement ring oo nice =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sounds like Meena yelped at the cold water that came out of the shower head and slipped onto FItzroy who caught her. heart  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sounds like Meena yelped at the cold water that came out of the shower head and slipped onto FItzroy who caught her. heart

oh... cute ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:49 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oh... cute ^^

The mermaid woman's in love with Fitzroy. Sounds like we're close to hearing her sing during her shower. Sounds like when Meena and Fitzroy marry, we'll see them feeling their love on their honeymoon together. Roxanne's father remarried to a mermaid mother. Sounds like a fairy tale ending for their wedding that they're thinking about.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:56 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oh... cute ^^

The mermaid woman's in love with Fitzroy. Sounds like we're close to hearing her sing during her shower. Sounds like when Meena and Fitzroy marry, we'll see them feeling their love on their honeymoon together. Roxanne's father remarried to a mermaid mother. Sounds like a fairy tale ending for their wedding that they're thinking about.

it does, just like a fairy tale ending sweet =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:58 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oh... cute ^^

What will Meena and Fitzroy sing at their wedding? Anyway, have a good night, queenie.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oh... cute ^^

What will Meena and Fitzroy sing at their wedding? Anyway, have a good night, queenie.

good night, found this item interesting , and I don't know...
secret retreat, have 4 =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oh... cute ^^

Morning. I may find a decortive ring for Fitzroy to get for Meena and maybe at the Festival's end, we would see him with an engagement ring that would win as a prize during the festival then ask Meena: *In Fitzroy's voice* "Will you please marry me, darling mate? I love you more than life itself and I want us to be together forever."
Then he would place the engagement ring on her finger and share and engagement kiss. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:08 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oh... cute ^^

Morning

good morning =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games