Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:11 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I miss you 4laugh

Morning. I woke up earlier

I saw that =) that's ok, *smiles* think I'll go for a walk, even though I heard coyotes last night.. they must be gone now , would imagine right?

Okay. You can make the bumping thread for the mermaid princess into a Sticky Section. Go into the Mermaid Princess Bumping Thread, select Edit and under Post Topic as, select Sticky and conform it.

alright sure =) if you like , back, loved my walk, listened to black eyed peas , had fun walking, and danced a little lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:20 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I miss you 4laugh

I saw that =) that's ok, *smiles* think I'll go for a walk, even though I heard coyotes last night.. they must be gone now , would imagine right?

Okay. You can make the bumping thread for the mermaid princess into a Sticky Section. Go into the Mermaid Princess Bumping Thread, select Edit and under Post Topic as, select Sticky and conform it.

alright sure =) if you like , back, loved my walk, listened to black eyed peas , had fun walking, and danced a little lol

Cool. In the Ivalice Festival, I hope we get to see Chelan and her boyfriend. What's new? I got Sigewine after 150 pulls in Genshin and she got a full pardon from Meropide.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I miss you 4laugh

Cool. In the Ivalice Festival, I hope we get to see Chelan and her boyfriend. What's new? I got Sigewine after 150 pulls in Genshin and she got a full pardon from Meropide.

Chelan? ohh , hope so too =) wow that must an amazing feat =) so cool!

she's cute looks like a child xd

just had something to eat =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:42 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

tell me, why do you play Genshin Impact? is it a game you can play with others? it must be right, multi player game? curious .. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:47 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

tell me, why do you play Genshin Impact? is it a game you can play with others? it must be right, multi player game? curious .. =)

Its an MMORPG that you play with others. First when starting a new game, you pick your sibling and the sibling you don't choose is who you'll be fighting to save later on even though the progression is the same  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

Its an MMORPG that you play with others. First when starting a new game, you pick your sibling and the sibling you don't choose is who you'll be fighting to save later on even though the progression is the same

I see , think I understand now.. 3nodding why you're so absent from here then , must have a few friends in that game ok ^.^

and you surely have friends from here that play with you.. ok I can't compete lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:03 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

I see , think I understand now.. 3nodding why you're so absent from here then , must have a few friends in that game ok ^.^

and you surely have friends from here that play with you.. ok I can't compete lol

Yeah but when I'm out of Original Resin Moonstones, I would need to give the game a rest as its F2P  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:09 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

Yeah but when I'm out of Original Resin Moonstones, I would need to give the game a rest as its F2P

sure...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:17 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure...

Shall we see how Fitzroy is doing? Meena and Fitz on their first date togehter.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:26 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure...

razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure...

razz

So Meena's thinking about Fitzy as she blushes.
Anyway, I have to be busy tomorrow morning so I may not be on until later  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure...

razz

alright sure, what can I do about it lol what's going on? thought Meena expressed herself cutely.. ok..then  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:21 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure...

razz

alright sure, what can I do about it lol

What's new this evening?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure...

razz

alright sure, what can I do about it lol

What's new this evening?

I made a spaghetti sauce it's a cooking, I help saw some wood, and other stuff , with you? I quoted you above or below too.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff