Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Can't think of a proper subject [warning small wall of text]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Ok I love this girl and she loves me back we talk alot and we used to hang out a lot till she moved out of state. But all of my friends say she treats me worse than dirt. I don't really see it. the one time I could see where they could be right was when I asked her out and she said wait abot three weeks because she didn't want to be distracted from her school work by a boyfriend. And at the end of the three weeks she turned me down. But I mean When she told me to wait She probably didn't want to say no and risk hurting me but then she thought she can't keep me waiting forever. then about a month later me and her went out and there was this other girl who flirted with me alot so she started asking if I'd rather be with the other girl. And I kept say no there was no one else I'd rather be with but her constantly asking me that made me feel like she didn't want to be with me So I was kinda emotionally distant with her being mentally preoccupied with thoughts of "Is she gonna break up with me? When is she gonna do it" So later we break up because Of my being so emotionally distant. So for like forever I felt like I Didn't deserve a second chance then her friends kept telling me to ask her out so I was about to. When she says She doesn't like having a boyfriend over the summer. And Half way through summer she calls me and asks me why i never asked her out. I told her that she had said about not liking to have a boyfriend over the summer. and she told me she had just said that to have a reason to break up with her boyfriend to go out with me so I was like What the hell?
And now She moved and She thinks I want nothing to do with her. I sent her a message telling her How I feel. But She hasn't read it yet.

So I ask you was it a good or bad Idea to send that message?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Not that bad of a wall...

Honestly, it's better to have someone know you're not angry at them rather than to let them think "...I blew it"...

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:56 pm
I'd say the sending the message telling her how you feel about her is a good thing if she hasn't read it yet she might read it soon and if she made up that excuse just to break up with a boyfriend for you I do hope she reads it, best advice(Even though I don't follow it myself) is not to worry about so many things don't worry about them try doing things that answer the questions you ask yourself. You're worried she doesn't want to be with you for any reason big or small do something romantic, something that shows her how you feel, sometimes words either spoken,written or typed aren't enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:48 pm
@ Fenera Good point...

@ Nerevar I'm no good at the romantic thing....I'm a very very shy and introverted person It's hard for me to talk to her when we're around others.  

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:10 am
Second part is the same reason I never use my advice sweatdrop

Well it doesn't have to be around people could ask her for alone time with noone else just you two and try it. As for the romantic thing I'm sure there are plenty of people that'd be willing to help maybe in real life or "Why Not?".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:37 am
just wait for the msg. it may be long and arduous. but don't worry. if she wants to play games then screw here find someone else who'll like you w/e the time maybe. a relationship means u have to sacrifice things. if u can't then it might as well be a friendship.  

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:15 pm
Nerevar-I see...Her friends always follow her every here they are like an honor guard or something...But I doubt any of my friends would help. they don't like her..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:58 pm
Nerevar Fatehand
I'd say the sending the message telling her how you feel about her is a good thing if she hasn't read it yet she might read it soon and if she made up that excuse just to break up with a boyfriend for you I do hope she reads it, best advice(Even though I don't follow it myself) is not to worry about so many things don't worry about them try doing things that answer the questions you ask yourself. You're worried she doesn't want to be with you for any reason big or small do something romantic, something that shows her how you feel, sometimes words either spoken,written or typed aren't enough.

He's right. You've gotta show her how you feel. Dont just tell her through a message like that. That will just enforce her opinion of you being emotionally distant.  

SmashinAmber

hella uncool

Feral Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:52 am
Fenera
Not that bad of a wall...

Honestly, it's better to have someone know you're not angry at them rather than to let them think "...I blew it"...
ditto  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff