Submit

poll question?
  poll answer
View Results

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:41 pm
okay starting September 5th I am starting my senior year of high school
I can't help but be depressed about it...cause after high school I won't see the people I have seen every year 5 days a week for 9 months a year...
and today I was on the phone with my friend and we were talking and I was sad because he couldn't come over, and he was like don't worry, you have 9 more months to see me, cause he is leaving right after we graduate, and he was like "then I will leave, and you will go off to college, find a better guy, fall in love with him, and get married, and have children and be happy" now what sucked about him telling me this is I am in love with him, and I seriously started crying....and what could suck was that he could tell that I was...and he kept asking what was wrong...but I didn't want to tell him, I mean he knows I love him, and he loves me too, but the thing is we can't date because his ex is gonna have his child soon and a bunch of other things...and it sucks...so I didn't want to tell him on the phone "I am really depressed because I won't have a chance to actually go out with you before school is over...and before you leave...and I want more than anything to be with you...even if it's just for a little bit..." so yeah...pretty much I need some way to get out of this senior year depression...because it sucks...a lot...

- edit -

well yeah this guy that this was about, we were talking the other day and I mentioned something about how I wish I could be his girlfriend and how I wish we could be together, and he said don't worry, we will be sooner than you think, 2 days before that happened he gave me a necklace and a ring...

and then yesterday when we were talking, (he's going to college in Indiana, we live in Michigan) and he asked me if I would come visit him on weekends and stay the night with him, I said sure, but you're gonna end up finding someone else when you're away from me for so long, and he said no and he wouldn't want to, and that he loves me...

but I am still kind of sad because I can't be 100% sure on what he tells me...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:50 pm
You are still young and although it might hurt u to know this but you will find someone else...you have ur whole life ahead of you.......ur embarking on a new journey out their in the real world soon so just enjoy your senior cuz u might regret it later on...i understand it hurts to love someone that u can't be with.....but the best u can do is be happy for him even if it hurts u ...its a sacrifice but i truly belive that you will be able to go on with your life  

1Die Romantic

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:47 pm
yeah, I mean I know I'd find someone else...I'd just like to be able to date him for at least a little bit...just to know, if he is or is not the one for me, trust me I think he's pretty close to being just about perfect for me...most girls wouldn't love a guy who already got one girl pregnant and works practically all day, everyday of the week, who I never get to see because of how much he works, and how I barely get to talk to him for more than 5 minutes a day...it is very hard to love someone like that...but yet...for some reason...I do..
I know I am still young, I am still very young, I am only 16 for Christ's sake, like I said, I'd just like a chance to be with him, even if it isn't that long...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:52 am
Perhaps he'll be in a class that you'd be able to talk to him in... like a study hall, lunch, or a science class that makes you have lab partners... *shrugs* Sometimes all you can do is have life carry out everything for you. I know this'll suck to hear again but... I'm pretty sure there's someone else out there for you.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:03 am
Fenera
Perhaps he'll be in a class that you'd be able to talk to him in... like a study hall, lunch, or a science class that makes you have lab partners... *shrugs* Sometimes all you can do is have life carry out everything for you. I know this'll suck to hear again but... I'm pretty sure there's someone else out there for you.
well I hope I have lunch with him again, and if I get all the classes that I want then I will have one class with him sweatdrop ...Oh my God that just reminded me that they sent out schedules today sweatdrop please please please *crosses fingers* have me get the classes I want

EDIT- AIjerhwi q3i5 twaejhgeruilthekjhfsjdgwlaf3iry3yrwuiehfjksdbghdgadfk no classes with him...God damn it (pardon my language) I still am not sure about lunch... *please God PLEASE at least let me have lunch with him*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:27 pm
ok i didnt read the whole thing but i know what happend when you are in senior year... its the best year in high school and you know good friends remain there so its not like you are gonna loose them, and you will enjoy college or a free year, whatever you do you will enjoy it :3  

General Overall Deception

x _ p a n d y b o o _ x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:20 pm
You should mayb take life one at a time!! I mean you gotz 9 months enjoy it!!
Live ur life to the fullest!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:51 am
i don't think u should make such a big deal about highschool being over. mine was done 3 years ago, and i still mantain contact with my friends, tho i study 3hrs away and NOT ONE OF THEM has a car....so really, sure, u go study elsewhere, but that doesn't mean u won't get to see them ever again....no, it won't be 5 days a week, but eventually u'll get to hang out with them again, even if it's once a week, or every 2 or 3 weeks...u will, u just need to be patient, hard as it may be. same with finding someone. i was never a fan of the whole "there's some1 out there" thing, but it's true. plus, u 16, u said so urself, u got ur whole life ahead of u....don't be in such a rush to be with this one guy; if it can't happen, if u know that it can't and u know the reasons, don't try to push it. if u dated him, that day u'd be happy bcs it happend, but afterwards u might hate it and be depressed and stuff bcs u had a taste of it and know it won't be happening again....it'll make things harder, much harder, than they already are.  

Sotur

Sprockette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:35 am
Hmm,well only time will tell if you have a chance with him,be patient and see what happens fro there.
But atleast you have him as a friend,if I were in this situation I would be glad I have him as a friend.Always look toward the positives.I thik before senior year ends you should tell him you love him,just so he knows you do and it brings a bit of closure to that part of your life.And at least he'll always knows no matter what,someone loves him out in this crazy world.
*hug*,but I hope you find someone to love!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:43 am
Winter_Equinox
Hmm,well only time will tell if you have a chance with him,be patient and see what happens fro there.
But atleast you have him as a friend,if I were in this situation I would be glad I have him as a friend.Always look toward the positives.I thik before senior year ends you should tell him you love him,just so he knows you do and it brings a bit of closure to that part of your life.And at least he'll always knows no matter what,someone loves him out in this crazy world.
*hug*,but I hope you find someone to love!
He knows I love him, I've told him before, he loves me too, but we just can't be together which is really what sucks, it's not that he doesn't feel the same, or he doesn't know how I feel, it's just the world against me, ha ha, that sounded emo

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

Sprockette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:13 pm
Hmm,well just tell him for closure purposes.
If you truly love someone (really cliche` I know) then you'll be able to let them ago.At least you're friends 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:27 am
Winter_Equinox
Hmm,well just tell him for closure purposes.
If you truly love someone (really cliche` I know) then you'll be able to let them ago.At least you're friends 3nodding
he knows I love him, very much does he know that, and I know the same goes for him, trust me I know

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces