View Results

Kachan36

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:14 pm
azrael the reaper
Kachan36
Deathlord89
Kachan36
Deathlord89
Yes the universe did begin.Yes there are many universes. Think of it this way, there are many galaxies in uor universe so there are also many universes in our omniverse ( kind of like a universe but it is bigger and holds universes) and there is also a quantaverse wich hold many omniverses( kind of like a omniverse but it is bigger and holds omniverses) . And our own planet hold microverses. And then there is the infaverse which hold many quantaverses. But then you have to think we live on the fourth dimension imagin how many verses are in the fith dimension. really makes you think doesn't it?

I'm just curious; where did you get these ideas from? I've never heard of omni- and quantaverses, etc. I'd like to know where I can read about them.

You would have to find a Quantum( the highest scientific study rank) physicks book and look up what -verse you whant to read about.

Cool, thanks. I've always wanted to study quantum physics; now I have one more reason!

Of course!!! Who doesn't?!?

I'm a nerd, what can I say?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:00 pm
arrow Did the universe begin, or has it always existed?
It began. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

arrow If it did begin, how do you think it might have begun?
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

arrow And does that mean that at some point, it will end?
At one point it will end.

arrow And does that mean that there have been many universes before ours, and will be many after?
Probably. God is eternal, therefore he was before time. A theory in my head is that there was a universe before ours, and one before that, and so on. God was before time, which does not necessarily mean all time. Our universe was created by God, and one day He will create another one, when ours has ended, and the cycle of universes goes on. Maybe we are the Last Universe. I don't know. I don't pretend to know. But, if that's true, then maybe all of those mythical creatures (like unicorns and fairies and pixies and pegasi, etc.) really did exist at one point in Time (time with a capital T being ALL time... every universe). Then maybe all those stories that people think up really did happen at one point in Time. Maybe all the scientific theories in our time aren't theories, but facts from other universes in other times that, because of the way our universe was created, aren't true in our little segment of Time.

And then again, I might be totally off my rocker. But you did ask.  

Andromeda Zreng

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:56 pm
jensenns

arrow And does that mean that there have been many universes before ours, and will be many after?
Probably. God is eternal, therefore he was before time. A theory in my head is that there was a universe before ours, and one before that, and so on. God was before time, which does not necessarily mean all time. Our universe was created by God, and one day He will create another one, when ours has ended, and the cycle of universes goes on. Maybe we are the Last Universe. I don't know. I don't pretend to know. But, if that's true, then maybe all of those mythical creatures (like unicorns and fairies and pixies and pegasi, etc.) really did exist at one point in Time (time with a capital T being ALL time... every universe). Then maybe all those stories that people think up really did happen at one point in Time. Maybe all the scientific theories in our time aren't theories, but facts from other universes in other times that, because of the way our universe was created, aren't true in our little segment of Time.

wow, i actually like that theory.... sounds probable........  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:04 am
I dont believe in absolute permanent endings, or things without beginnings (ie: god of the bible). I think all endings are doorways to new beginnings. even if this planet were to be destroyed.. either by our hand (in which case the earth would renew itself eventually and life would eventually begin again) or some catastrophic event such as a meteor or another star colliding with our sun destroying our whole galaxy, another planet out there will hold the building blocks of life. I dont know much about quantum physics, but in quantum physics there is a theory of multiple universes, so if one dies it's conceivable that another will begin.  

Calypsophia

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:03 pm
Guardians United
Before time, an infinite nothingness was a canvas for the force to create its world. The nothingness is absolute zero matter. The force created itself from the nothingness, forming it into matter - space, energy, elements. The force is released from a center point, which, from the overflow of the force, compressed itself into a very powerful and everlasting star that is a constant emitter of the force.

I believe this is the force's second attempt at creating a universe and it will most likely create another should anything happen to this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:21 pm
I believe that the Universe, which I don't believe stretches on forever, Is created when Dark Matter collpases on itself so quickly a hge explosion is created. Only 2 clusters of Galaxies are known at this time, "Local Group" the one the Milky Way is located in, and "Big Cluster" the much much more populous group. One day, long after the Human species has been killed off for good, this Universe will collapse, and another bit of Dark Matter will repeat this process in a similar way, but not exactly the same. This process is supposed to go on forever.

But in a second of my theories, The Human species did not exist since the Universe began, so therefore "Since time began" is not accurate, so this very Universe could have existed forever. But we have nothing to compare that to. Something had to have started it somehow. So technically, my second theory is not very backed up at all. I support my first one 100% and my second one is more of an addition of information.  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Andromeda Zreng

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:02 pm
azrael the reaper
jensenns

Thanks, I guess... it's too bad there's no way to find evidence, really, if one considers the theory...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:00 am
jensenns
azrael the reaper
jensenns

Thanks, I guess... it's too bad there's no way to find evidence, really, if one considers the theory...

yes, but then again, can we totally prove any of the theories we post on here about anything?  

azrael the reaper_95210

Andromeda Zreng

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:37 pm
azrael the reaper
jensenns
azrael the reaper
jensenns

yes, but then again, can we totally prove any of the theories we post on here about anything?

No, I guess not. Actually, I know not. And that would be why I can't prove or disprove anything... because I know not!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:55 pm
jensenns
azrael the reaper
jensenns
azrael the reaper
jensenns

No, I guess not. Actually, I know not. And that would be why I can't prove or disprove anything... because I know not!

then you have learned one of my philosophies of life:

"The only true knowledge is knowing that you KNOW nothing" - Socrates  

azrael the reaper_95210

Andromeda Zreng

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:46 am
azrael the reaper
jensenns
azrael the reaper
jensenns
azrael the reaper
jensenns

then you have learned one of my philosophies of life:

"The only true knowledge is knowing that you KNOW nothing" - Socrates

Hey, that's a pretty good summary of it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:43 pm
well i believe the big bang theory. but seeing as my parent make me go to church and u always here about the whole god created the universe thing. i just tell them what if god made the big bang happen. i mean i believe the big bang is a more reasonable start then the universe just apearing out of thin air. well all the theories out there about creation r just theories. i dont think we will every truely know how our universe was made.  

hydaIV

Deathlord89

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:37 pm
azrael the reaper
Kachan36
Deathlord89
Kachan36
Deathlord89
Yes the universe did begin.Yes there are many universes. Think of it this way, there are many galaxies in uor universe so there are also many universes in our omniverse ( kind of like a universe but it is bigger and holds universes) and there is also a quantaverse wich hold many omniverses( kind of like a omniverse but it is bigger and holds omniverses) . And our own planet hold microverses. And then there is the infaverse which hold many quantaverses. But then you have to think we live on the fourth dimension imagin how many verses are in the fith dimension. really makes you think doesn't it?

I'm just curious; where did you get these ideas from? I've never heard of omni- and quantaverses, etc. I'd like to know where I can read about them.

You would have to find a Quantum( the highest scientific study rank) physicks book and look up what -verse you whant to read about.

Cool, thanks. I've always wanted to study quantum physics; now I have one more reason!

Of course!!! Who doesn't?!?

you want to know something weird, I'm 11 and I study Quantum Pysics.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:49 pm
That's cool. I'm 16 and I still don't understand Quantum Physics. I have trouble with regular physics. Not, like, the math part. That's the easy part. It's the imagining what happens....

Andromeda Zreng

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces