what truth lies beneath your appearence? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this person a arrogant blurg?
  yes he needs to learn that he shouldn't keep a girl all to himself
  no he's right.
  just ignore him and his gf. you're better off w/o th drama.
View Results

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:47 pm
Well since Calypsophia's already given advice I'm not sure I can do much better so I'll just wish you good luck and hope she sees him for what he is and actually starts being a friend to you again or that he stops being an idiot and thinking he knows everything just because he's 'smarter'* so good luck and I'd also agree with phynixblack.

*Is kind of one of those guys but not a jerk. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:21 pm
okay, well basicly i think you should tell the girl what is going on between you two, she has a right to know if her best friend and boy friend are having a few problems with each other... maybe she can fix it  

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:39 pm
This is an interesting issue. From what you've said, I'd say she likes you a little. That's my take on it, though I'm sure you're not happy that I said it. This person is afraid to lose. I know someone like him. They're a sore loser, and he feels like he's losing to you.

Refusing to talk about it with her and pushing her out is a very bad idea. You should tell her that you don't want to date her and that her boyfriend is being ridiculous. However, you have to truly mean this. It seems to me that you're a little jealous of him, although you don't want to admit it.

Another reason you could choose to embrace is that he's forcing her to agree with him. Perhaps he has threatened her. If she seems scared, tell her parents or someone else. If she's being abused, you have to help her, even if you're angry at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:51 pm
Hmm... Relationships...
Never was good with 'em... But... If you have no intention of taking his gf off him then I can't see the problem... And from what you've said it doesn't seem likely... But theres not much you can do... I can't see you wanting to lose either of them... Even if he is being a f**... You don't want to lose the freindship you had... In ffact you might even won't to gain it back some how... But if it gets any worse with the harrasment... Dump his a** and get tell someone...  

kyoshiro2

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces