Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Favorite anime and why? Characters, clothes, weapons, etc. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is the first anime that you watched?
Naruto
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dragon Ball Z
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Sailor Moon
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Yugioh
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Digimon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pokemon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Kori Al-Djin

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:15 am
The FIRST anime? --Toss up between Astro Boy (the original series) and Speed Racer. To be shortly folllowed by Star Blazers (aka Space Battleship Yamato), Captain Harlock, Battle of the Planets (yes, yes, I know, it's really Gatchaman but I can't help what the US decided to call it) and a brief flirt with both Voltron and Robotech.

THEN Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Dragon Ball Z and Yu-Gi-Oh took over my life and nothing's been the same. xd

Honorable Mention goes to Pokemon, though I didn't follow the anime, I'm totally addicted to the games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:31 am
I like Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, and Tokyo Mew Mew. My first ever anime was Sailor Moon and I still watch it sometimes.  

Pawsome_Nepeta

Hunter

1,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:40 am
Anime rocks!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:02 pm
fave anime/manga: FLAME OF RECCA
why: Recca Hanabishi, 1997 day ninja discovers he can summon flames from his right hand

then discovers he was born 400 year before but was sent through time to be saved

it's halarious, and in my opinion beats Naruto to a bloody pulp in it's own game

fave outfit Manga #4 - Hokage Clan garb, minus the right-arm foregaurd, reason: he summons eight flame dragons

fave line: Manga Four : battle agaist wood-type assassin,
"FLAME OF RECCA CLEAR MY PATH!!!"
reason: he's pipin mad when he says it

fave characterin F.O.R.: Kirisawa Fuuko
why: she's very much like the girl i like  

Ragnius

jacecake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:14 pm
I just love Death note xP lol my first anime was sailor moon i think >< i miss it xP i watched the live action of sailor moon it was kinda creepy xP But yea i LOVE death note xP :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:28 pm
Hmmm I have a few for multiple reasons, but before that the first anime I ever seen was Sailor moon.

I have two absolute favorite animes, and I have others that I really like, but arn't on my TOP-TOP list. The first anime is InuYasha. I love this anime, and I'd have to say my favorite characters are:
Kikyo, Kagura, Sesshomaru, Kanna, and Kirara.
Hmmmm, favorite weapons off the show would have to be Kaguras fans, Kikyo and Kagome's arrows, and the Saunga (forgive my spelling if I spelled that wrong, but it was the sword in the third movie)

My next favorite anime is Revolutionary Girl Utena. The show is easy to get lost in but it has a lot of depresing sides and funny moments. I'm not a huge fan of the weapons in the show, but my favorite characters are:
Juri, Miki, Anthy, and of course Utena (Nanami is alright too), but I do really like Anthy's 'rose bride' outfit from the movie.

Other animes I like are
Naruto
Lunar Shadows,
and desendants of darkness.

But as far as favorite outfits, I tend to lay more toward the video game side. I love Yuna's summoner outfit (final fantasy X), and I also like the
'older looking clothes' from Games like Golden Sun and Fire Emblem.

All in all I think my favorite outfit is.......... probably Jenna's outfit from Golden sun (hehehe, I'm slightly narrow minded right now, I can't think too deeply into things sweatdrop whee )

My favorite weapons......
I like a lot of the dress spheres from 'Final fantasy X-2'
and I'm a big fan of the diverse weapons from Naruto. The people who created that show thought of a lot of weapons that are truely amazing. I also enjoy the weapons from Avatar and Lunar Shadows.

That was a lot of fun ^^  

golden_sun_girl447

sakura538

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:46 am
ANIME:
Blood +
FMA
Trinity Blood
Samurai Champloo
Inuyasha
Kenshin
Deathnote
Naruto

MANGA:
FMA
Naruto
Dramacon
Deathnote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:10 am
Oh....I really really love the anime show, Alice Academy...
It's about a ten year old girl losing her friend to this exclusive academy for people with powers. She doesnt know her power until the next 2 episodes...
It's sad and funny...
You should watch it at veoh.com!
heart xxxxxxxx heart  

love3words

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games