Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
My biggest (I) HeartBreak

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovestruck150

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:32 pm
Well I became friends with....someone in the guild...
and I really liked her.. I didn't want to tell her though...but then mistie came back...and...she told her she's in love...with her best guy friend.....I talked to her about it and she found out how I feel...Then...well...I just felt rejected.....I know she didn't say anything...but still...and it hurt....and now I'm thinking about her more....first person I think of when I wake up...Last person I think before i go to sleep....she's one of the best friend girls I have....She likes anime..has good taste in it...she's nice...cool.....likes good music...she is just awesome....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:10 pm
Well don't cry over someone who won't ever cry over you. Anytime someone hurts you just shake it off and harden yourself incase it happens again.
Sorry if I sound like a d**k, p***k or b*****d but it's what helped me find happiness.  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

lovestruck150

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:54 am
well sorry if im not like stone cold steve austin but it just is really annoying
i thought she was really nice and then shot down (kinda)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:45 am
Just do things to keep your mind off of her for awhile and you'll realize it doesn't hurt as much later on down the road...Most incedents like this tend to be that way "She's really nice but then you find out she's not interested in you" It happens all the time...The whole world revolves around the fact 'One person loves someone who loves someone else.' Basically I'm trying to tell you forget about how bad the feeling of rejection is because throught life there will be times where it happens over and over again.  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

lovestruck150

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:27 am
ya know this would probably be easier if my brother wasnt opening fresh wounds  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:19 pm
we generally want something more when we know we cant have it. but you have to think about this realistically... if you only know her on gaia then you've never even met her in person. be thankful for that now considering how things ended up. and it's fair to say that had you met in person, she likely wouldnt have been the person you have idealized in your head. how far away does she live from you? if it's a fair distance and you're both pretty young, you can easily bet that realistically any 'real' relationship wouldnt have had a chance anyway.  

Calypsophia

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:14 pm
lovestruck150
ya know this would probably be easier if my brother wasnt opening fresh wounds
Ah is he the one in the skeleton costume thing on here? It seems a bit annoying to deal with that...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:40 pm
im just going to say you can rely on people you meet online one of my close friends has had that problem many times and nothing good ever came of it. as for liking someone who doasent share the same feelings i know how you feel but you will "get over it" for lack of better words i dont want to make this about me but i have been in one of the worst situations trust me it hurts alot at first eventually you feel better and move on. my suggestion strenghten relations with friends you already have.  

Loki god of BS

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:22 pm
Online relationships are a bad idea. You don't know who the person truly is. The only thing you can see is what they want to show you. It appears you've experienced this the hard way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:50 pm
Abrien Sliver
Well don't cry over someone who won't ever cry over you. Anytime someone hurts you just shake it off and harden yourself incase it happens again.
Sorry if I sound like a d**k, p***k or b*****d but it's what helped me find happiness.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with this guy... But it's not always the best way... Because well when you do go into a relationship you put up an emotional barrier which doesn't help a relationship... That and you slowly learn not to trust... Been there still doing it... But thats me... Also what Guardian1239 said is true...  

kyoshiro2

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff