Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
superior anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

votes get your attention
  yeah im guilty
  screw you
  G0ldz0rz
View Results

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:21 am
hey just wondering.. this guild has 40k+ members, and little to no threads about the more unknown anime series... not that they are underground to any extent they just arent part of the "mainstream", so here is a thread to express my love for the weird, intelligent and amazing anime that less people know of:

Black lagoon: oh how i enjoy the raw, unpolished world it portrays, no butterflies or kittens and who wouldnt like a mass murdering nun, pirates and russian mobsters who used to be spec ops.

Ergo Proxy: where to begin? cherrishing that infants can indeed be killed by big nasty monsters? that scizophrenia is one of the best things that could happen to you? or that a alice in wonderland could be used for such incredibly analogy.

Sunabouzu: Griddy, funny and damn entertaining... and theres is almost no fillers^^ what more can you ask for?

i could go on for hours but i'll leave room for the rest of you to appreciate that anime that you like which noone seems to know about....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:24 pm
ummm well lemme see... yah i like ergo proxy...

-tokyo underground
-shakugan no shana

now for some u may not know *warning: both these shows contain mature subject matter, course language. if u try to watch these shows im just warning u to watch when no ones in the room and shut the doors and if someones there...try to watch it in japanese with english subs =D*

-KARIN: the story of a young vampire girl who isnt an ordinary vampire...shes a blood maker....instead of sucking blood...she gives it...through nosebleeds...also she is unaffected by that which harms vampires (sunlight..mainly) and she goes to school....but then a new student comes to the same school...in the same class...and KARIN keeps getting nosebleeds around 0.0 wat to do.

this is a good romance, comidy anime *warning contains nudity, mature themes, course language*

now heres the ultimate show:

- Elfen Lied: this anime takes place in modern time when people are starting to bare children with...horns? but its not the horns that are bad...its wat the horns control...they control a certain amount of arms (invisible) that can move very fast. being able to cut through things and also block bullets. it can also go through things 0.0...but theres a company that takes and experiments on them...or kills them....but the one they refere to as the FIRST mutant. (the QUEEN) ESCAPES 0.0 what happenes now?

this show is a romantic, killing, violant, bloody, gory, kinda funny, show.
*WARNING: THIS IS MAJOR: THIS SHOW CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLANCE, BLOOD, GORE, course language, MATURE THEMES, AND EXTREME NUDITY*

the makers made this anime with lots of nudity...so u see...well everything and i mean everything...though there is NO sex in it there are seens when clothes are ripped off...bathing naked....and other stuff that u can see everything...and dont think its like just like a lil piece of something blocking the view cause u can see EVERYTHING....dont believe me??? check out the first like 5 minutes of the first episode....the girl kills over like 20 guys in 5 minutes ....while nakid.....just a warning A BIG WARNING.

dono if u guys dont know about:

-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

thats all i can remember for now  

The Unknown Mercenary

Bokken_Sword

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:27 pm
Negima- R
Chrono Crusaide- PG13+
Flame of Recca- R
Milk Tea - AO
Those who hunt elves- AO
Hyper Police- AO+

These are a few of my favorite mangas that very few people know about.

I like Karin and I have seen the first Ergo Proxy. Whats that little girls name again? The cyborgy one ?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:19 pm
Saikano<3  

Emer.Manga

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:52 pm
the cute little autorave is called pino ( a pinochio reference, she is a robot by body but a little girl by mind ).

i know most of whats been mentioned, but special love goes out to both Elfen lied and Those who hunt elves, brilliant both of them, currently following shakuken no shana 2 ( by eclipse fansubs ), and just finished DL'ing Hyperpolice last week ( thou i have it qeued behind 8 other series crying /^-^ )

to add a few to the list i can mention:

Ping Pong club: disgusting.. its like beavis and butthead cross breeding with southpark, just not as immature as the first or as poo revolving as the latter. rest assured its nasty however...

Ebichu: very badly drawn.. very popular voice actors... very annoying and very disgusting... in short its about hamtaro 20 years later when the little girl has become a slutty middleclass chick.

last but not at all least comes...
Genshiken!!: if you know what the word otaku means but havent watched this show.. your missing out BIGTIME!!!  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games