Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
I wanna Role Play about a Bording school

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my idea?
  Yes
  No
  yes but it could use more (if you so chose this one feel free to add your thoughts)
View Results

A-Jen-Duh

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:42 pm
Welcome one and all to Scarlet Bording school. A school for well the gifted.Her at Scarlet acadamy we pride ourself on selection of students, Here we accept any species you can think of; humans, Genies, phsychics, were wolfs, vampires, witchs, and much more. We welcome you all to our little school in hopes you will grow into amazing beings. This year to our dismay our head mistress Victoria Scarlet has passed so we shall be introducing our new head master Sweeney Todd. ~ some of you Tim Burton fans or Jhonny Depp fans might reconize this name from the upcoming film Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street~ We have but a few simple rules that are very importan to follow:
*Minimal profanity
*No making out in the school halls keep it in your rooms
* no member of the oposite sex is allowed in your rooms past 10:30pm
*no parties
*no liquor
*no fighting on school grounds

Last but not least if you still havent gone to the office to get your room asignment now would be the time to do so.

Umm a little background on the school:
the school is rumored to be haunted so go wild with your hauntings and what not, Sweeney Todd is a charater that anyone can be, but do keep in mind is is a slightly crazy individual and hates people. Every one hated the old Head Mistress and the school shall be holding a funral for her. What else oh yeah Please try to keep things at a PG-13 level. Umm also i would prefer if your Role Play charater would not be a zombie, a alien, or mummy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:45 pm
Heres how you Charater should be layed out

Name: Jen Kalaver
Species: Phsychic
Hair color: Light Brown
Hair Lenght: Meddium
Hair style: Pretty much like my avies (if i decided to change the style ill anonce it)
Heigth: 5' 2"
wieght:120
Other/ about:
Jen Is a little loud, and slightly klutzy. She smiles an awful lot and is very artistic. She came to this school to study art and writting. She is kinda strange but you learn to love her for it.She isnt the most social person but she knows many people. She enjoys useing the Phrase" we're all mad here." said by the chesire cat in Alice in Wonderland
Her style is kinda emo and she usally wears a black top and blue jeans.  

A-Jen-Duh

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games