Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
This is CRAZY!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Leave him & get with a hottie who asked you out!
  Who doesn't want to get married?! Stay with him!
  I would hate to be in your position right now!
  I don't know I just want some gold...
View Results

Moonlit_Dream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:07 pm
My boyfriend and I have been together off and on for maybe 2yrs so all together we have dated for 1yr only because I moved to another state. Since I have been away I have been asked out once a day irl & 4 times a day on gaia rolleyes . As of right now I realized that me and him have nothing in common but I only dated him for comfort. I don't know what I want but he is wants to move where I am currently & get married. I am to young for that and I told him many times then he talked about having children and I had to stop answering his phone calls stressed . I have been hurt to many times before and I really don't know if any of the guys who ask me out like me for who I am or what they see. sad I just don't know anymore...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:45 pm
Well, are you sure you wan tto break up with this person? If so that's your decision, but Im not saying to date every guy you see.but don't be afraid to follow your heart, you may find the guy of your dreams and it mught take a few duds to find Prince Charming, but don't shut yourself off completley from this.
I would suggest taking a break from dating and maybe analyze what it is you want in a relationship. Maybe 'revise' what you thought you wanted. And then when you feel you are ready go for it!
Yeah sometimes guys can be real jerks, but you are never going to find out unless you try.Your heart will never steer you wrong.  

Sprockette

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:33 pm
If hes trying to rush you, dump him. There are tons of guys, go on afew dates, test the waters. Dont start going steady... Just kinda, put some feelers out there. Fouces on what you want from a realtionship, like Winter_Equinox said, Dont slut yourself out.
Take a break, chill out and find what you want in a guy.

Oh, and. Remember, you can't love others unless you know and love yourself first.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:26 pm
Well I know that me and him don't have anything in common now so its hard for me to want to even talk to him. I took a break but then I got lonely so thats why I got back with my boyfriend. I also understand about testing the waters but I really am not trying to drown and it seems guys only want one thing now and I am not gonna give it so they wont talk to me at all and they talk about me.  

Moonlit_Dream

Sprockette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:54 pm
understandable though, I wouldn't want to go out w/ a guy who only wanted one thing from me.
It'll take time to find a keeper, but when you find him,don't let him go!
Hold onto him for as long as you can.
But as for that other guy, I would be honest with him and ask him to respect your wishes and feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:32 pm
tell ur boyfriend that u need a time to think about what u want to do with ur life... this doesn't mean that ur breaking up with him.

take ur time to know if u really like your bf!  

Alegna Airam

Moonlit_Dream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:49 pm
Thank you all for your help biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:25 pm
If you were going out with him for lust or comfort and not love then it's not a good idea to keep leading him on. If he truly loves you, then you're just torturing him.  

Guardian1239

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:34 pm
Guardian1239
If you were going out with him for lust or comfort and not love then it's not a good idea to keep leading him on. If he truly loves you, then you're just torturing him.

Amazing...
Back onto the topic... I've got to be harsh here... Sorry in advance... You're kinda selfish aren't you... You're using a living being to satisfy your own needs yes its true I've used people for my own ends but once I'm done I theow then to the kurb unless I think they're worth keeping... But to trap someone for a yr and not end it because you wouldn't feel the comfort any more is kinda harsh...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:53 pm
stop dating for a while, tell your current boyfriend the truth, he deserves it. maybe he'll find some one else. im sorry but your not going to be the favriote in this situation. try going without a boyfriend for maybe a month or so, just to find out who you are, not who your bf wants you to be. my bff is having the same sitch recently. then just make friends with boys, go for a guy who is good, and likes you for who you are, not your bod' or kiss or whatever.... evil evil men

- gosh i sound like an old man(sorry old ppl!) gonk  

DvnT

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces