Submit

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:07 am
My problem is that I like this girl and I think she likes me also (through it could be my imagination). One of my friends says go to her ask her if she likes me but I really couldn't since I'm the really shy type when it comes to girls, and my other friend says just try to get to know her but same problem, and my friend that could really give me backbone dosen go to the same school and all my friends in the school I go to couldn't really help at all. I want to do something but I dont know what since asking her out is a problem, where? And I've been tryign to come up with a plan to solve this but there is nothing I can come up with. So what should I do?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:34 am
I dont think you should ask her so suddenly like that. how about if you ask her to hang out with you. and then if it goes well you tell her that you are starting to have feelings for her. sorry if this is not too helpful i dont really have experience in these situations. sweatdrop  

Anabethe

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:55 am
tank you it helps a bit, through its still hard for me to go to a girl and talk to her  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:08 pm
I have this same problem, but I can try to help. Try to find out something about her. Find out who is her friends and what she likes. Become friends with her friends, if you can do so. Then, you can tell her friends that you like her, and she'll most likely find out. If you make it seem like a secret it's more likely to reach her. You'll eventually find out how she feels by how she looks at you and stuff. If she seems interested, ask her to hang out. Then, she'll know that you like her so it won't seem awkward. That's the indirect route.  

Guardian1239

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:03 pm
Heh heh... The first thing I thought was... Ask her out for coffee lol... Anyway Guardians is the best way to go I couldn't really give you much advice but the I can do is back up good info...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:08 am
alright guys thanks for the advice, now I'll just have to try and get the courage  

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

simsboarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:36 pm
Best advice I can give you, having been in this situation many times, is to try to become friends with the people she hangs out with and then her, you will know soon enough if she likes you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:58 pm
simsboarder
Best advice I can give you, having been in this situation many times, is to try to become friends with the people she hangs out with and then her, you will know soon enough if she likes you.

thank you for the help  

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

simsboarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:54 pm
no prob, I am shy just like you  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items