Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Failures of concience

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever hated enough to kill?
  I never think that way honestly. No reason.
  nope.
  yup.
  I often wish I could kill those in my way.
View Results

newtypephynix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:35 pm
I write this, finding myself at a loss. I was standing in the mall when a couple of men drew guns, they fired into a large group of people, killing 5 children and one adult. the men took a lot of people hostage, including myself. I sat, watching them empty register after register, hitting those who stood up to them about the head a couple times to quiet them. The police were caught in a standoff, and it was finally broken When myself and 12 others rushed the robbers, I have temporarily become unable to use my right hand, I am one handed for a good amount of time, the robbers were all captured, and brought to justice. I write this as a bit of a tribute, I have seen death before in my lifetime. but, NOTHING can make you used to seeing a small child get shot.

I also write this to salute the two of the men who rushed in to stop this who were not so lucky to only get a bullet in the hand. They were brave, and I was surprised, I half expected myself to be the only one who was going to rush.

I wonder now how long the world will deal with this so lightly, these men should not just be jailed, they should die, I watched as they stole the breathe of innocent children, and then end the lives of two brave men. I start to grow weary of this world we life in.

Thank you for reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:35 am
Yes, our laws are a little loose at these points. I believe a national law should be made: if more than ten people see you kill someone, at least two of them being cops, then you will be killed. This will make the torturing their soul will endure come much quicker. I am sorry for your loss. I can't watch people die. It scares me. There isn't anything you can do about it except hope they are punished after they die. Some souls are rotten and have erased the basic laws of nature. Their greed will cost them dearly. I appreciate your standing up to them, however, and applaud you for your efforts. Hopefully your hand will heal quickly.  

Guardian1239

Sprockette

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:47 pm
Oh my gosh eek
This maybe a bit too personal, but there was a similar situation on the news and was your situation the one on the news?
Because if it is I am soooo glad you are still alive.
Either way Im still glad you are alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:18 pm
I give you my respect it takes serious courage and warrior spirit to do something like that  

simsboarder

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:22 pm
The life of the killer is not equal to that of a child.... A child has not lived where as the killer has lived to a certain degree... To put a person in jail who has killed aa child os one of the worst things to do... In jail if you have killed a child you are classed as the lowest of the low... And probaly be beaten by most of the people in the prison... Funny isn't it that a murderer iis not the same as a person who has murdered a child... It the same thing is it not? You've taken someone elses life... The harsh reality is that no matter how many people die you'll never get what you lost.... In this case it's a child...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:19 pm
newtypephynix
hmmm....you are all very right.

And as for brave? no. I am not brave. I was scared, terrified. But, Terrified means nothing, I know that, in the end, even if I were to die, the police would save many, many people. ^^ I think that my death would not have been in vain. I am no hero, I am just a thinker.

And as to the news story. no clue. I don't watch the news, too depressing.

I personally think that a Criminal should be given the death sentence if 5 Credible witnesses have solid evidence. no foggy memories or people too involved.

newtypephynix

duo7700

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 pm
I am of the opinion that a life does not equal a life. The killer deserves a worse punishment.

I do not just say this to say it. I have seen my best friend killed by a hit and driver. He died after spending a week in the ICU. He had no chance to get out of the way as he was in wheelchair. The driver drove onto the sidewalk and my friend was thrown into a shop window. The driver got only got his license taken away.

Still makes me sad 10 years later.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:04 pm
duo7700
I am of the opinion that a life does not equal a life. The killer deserves a worse punishment.

I do not just say this to say it. I have seen my best friend killed by a hit and driver. He died after spending a week in the ICU. He had no chance to get out of the way as he was in wheelchair. The driver drove onto the sidewalk and my friend was thrown into a shop window. The driver got only got his license taken away.

Still makes me sad 10 years later.

...the true scum it takes to go out of the way to harm those whom cannot defend should most definitely be put the the proverbial blade. I wish harm on near no one, but I sure wish true judgment on those with no heart.  

newtypephynix

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:55 am
wow, when was this? i know they will go to the bad place (after death( some people dont like that word))... i'm sooooo glad we have people like you in this world! if that were to happen to me, i dont know what i would do, i might have rushed them; as you did; but only if i knew others were with me. you were so brave. thank you for taking your time to right this!

ily heart

-dvn  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Look, I know you all think I am brave, but I can honestly admit there was but a few things going through my mind, one of them something along the lines of "OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME" and "HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP!"

Things happen. My reaction meant little. I still firmly believe that we all would have died if the other two hadn't started running just a little before us, if they weren't at the front then the dirt bags would have had equal time to react to us.

newtypephynix

Wolf Berserker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:25 pm
newtypephynix
I write this, finding myself at a loss. I was standing in the mall when a couple of men drew guns, they fired into a large group of people, killing 5 children and one adult. the men took a lot of people hostage, including myself. I sat, watching them empty register after register, hitting those who stood up to them about the head a couple times to quiet them. The police were caught in a standoff, and it was finally broken When myself and 12 others rushed the robbers, I have temporarily become unable to use my right hand, I am one handed for a good amount of time, the robbers were all captured, and brought to justice. I write this as a bit of a tribute, I have seen death before in my lifetime. but, NOTHING can make you used to seeing a small child get shot.

I also write this to salute the two of the men who rushed in to stop this who were not so lucky to only get a bullet in the hand. They were brave, and I was surprised, I half expected myself to be the only one who was going to rush.

I wonder now how long the world will deal with this so lightly, these men should not just be jailed, they should die, I watched as they stole the breathe of innocent children, and then end the lives of two brave men. I start to grow weary of this world we life in.

Thank you for reading.

Incredible. You did what I only pray that I could do under the threat of painful death.
As for the killers, and any of the same, I hope they suffer for their crimes. The law has had a record of not holding the punishment well. Though prison does not cure or help the inmates, it saves innocent lives. As for their inmates, their suffering has only just begun...

I hope the victims and their families will be at peace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:38 pm
Try not to judge to harshly, but when I saw my step father hit my mother I have thought very often about how much better we would be off if he were gone.  

DragonMistress333

Naitomosu

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:51 pm
You r right-

Take pride in knowing you helped stop a rampage of blood, great then what is already shed.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games