Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Help Me?... >>;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolven Ancestors

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:58 pm
Yeah I know these come up a lot on gaia but I need some help.

Ok here is the dealio

Okay I am currently dating my boyfriend Alec. I luvs him even though he is a dork >>; anyways I have been dating him for 4 1/2 I think months now. But I haven't seen him in like a month now I think. He doesn't go to my school and lives pretty far away from me. I love Alec to death he is so sweet but it kinda gets on my nerves when he plays video games when I'm hanging out with him at his house.

Ok next story....

Then I have Raul he goes to my school and has a MAJOR crush on me. I see him everyday and I am starting to like him. His friend Marcus says I should break up with Alec to be with Raul. I think Raul is an ok guy hes not that good looking but he is pretty cool but he is a MAJOR dorkasauras lol. he is sweet. Ive known Raul for like a month or two now.

THEN...

I have Gaven...I think thats how you spell it >>; I see him every once in a while and he has a crush on me. We went Ice skating with my BFF Ashley and her somewhat boyfriend Kyle which happens to be Gavens brother. When we went Ice skating I was kinda starting to like him and was having thoughts about maybe kissing him...I only hugged him and got his number though. And Gaven is kinda weird but he is sweet. I have seen gaven 3 times >>; but we have been hanging out and me,ashley,kyle, and gaven plan on going roller skating tomorrow.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO!

Anyone have advise?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:09 pm

Wolven Ancestors

Wolven Ancestors

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:23 pm
T _ T anyone want to help?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:06 pm
Heh heh... Sorry but you're really confusing... I'm not one to come it this but... You're already going out with some... You've see this other guy all the time and you've sen the other one 3 times... All I can really say is which one do you want and which ones do you want to lose... Whos more important to you thats all I'm saying...  

kyoshiro2

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:16 pm
You should talk with your current boyfriend before you make a decision. Long distance relationships are hard. Since he hasn't done anything to hurt you, discuss the situation with him. He will probably do one of two things:

1. Think you should go out with someone else if that's what you wish.

2. Want to see you more because he would now know he's losing you.

If you still love him, then either situation would be better than making the decision by yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:32 pm
kyoshiro2
Heh heh... Sorry but you're really confusing... I'm not one to come it this but... You're already going out with some... You've see this other guy all the time and you've sen the other one 3 times... All I can really say is which one do you want and which ones do you want to lose... Whos more important to you thats all I'm saying...

Yeah I get what your saying thanks for the advise.

Wolven Ancestors

Wolven Ancestors

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Guardian1239
You should talk with your current boyfriend before you make a decision. Long distance relationships are hard. Since he hasn't done anything to hurt you, discuss the situation with him. He will probably do one of two things:

1. Think you should go out with someone else if that's what you wish.

2. Want to see you more because he would now know he's losing you.

If you still love him, then either situation would be better than making the decision by yourself.

Awesome advise thanks ^^

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff