Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Digimon: The adventure of courage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animegirl_misaka123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:29 am
Here is my story. this story is about eight kids that are chosen to save the Digitalworld from an evil group of digimon that calls themselves the evil ten. Here the characters.

Melanie's Bio: Melanie Jones is 9 years old. She is intelligent and talented. She is in the 4th garde. Her digimon is Lunamon and her digivice color is purple.

Lillian's Bio: Lillian Johnson is 10 years old. She is intelligent and talented like Melanie. Melanie is her best friend. Lillian's digimon is Palmon and her digivice color is green.

Christina's Bio: Christina Richards is 10 years old. She is protective and she is a tomboy. Her digimon is Biyomonand her digivice color is red.

Nina's Bio: Nina Robinson is 9 years old. She is also Lillian's best friend.
Her digimon is Salamon and her digivice color is pink.

Lea's Bio: Lea Jones is Melanie's older cousin. She is 11 years old. Lea appears in chapter two and doesn't go to the Digitalworld with the other children. Her digimon is Coronamon and her digivice color is indigo. She is the only girl with a male digimon in the group.

Brian's Bio: Brian Robinson is Nina's older brother and he is 11 years old. He teases her sometimes but he really cares for his sister. Brian is the leader. His digimon is Agumon and his digivice color is yellow.

Jake's Bio: Jake Redmen is 11 years old. He is a normal kid who lives a happy life. His digimon is Gaomon and his digivice color is blue.

Christopher's Bio: Christopher Richards is 12 years old. He is Christina's older brother. He is also the oldest and smartest in the group. His digimon is Leormon and his digivice color is orange.

Deramon: Deramon is an ultimate digimon. He guides the children on their adventure to save the Digitalworld.

VILLIANS
Lucemon
Myotismon
Mummymon
Etemon
LadyDevimon
Arukenimon
Corrupted Antylamon
Cherrymon
Cerberumon  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:31 am
Chapter one: Entering the Digitalworld

It was the first day of summer vacation. Melanie and her friends, Lillian, Christina, Nina, Brian, Jake and Christopher were playing inside Melanie’s house. They decided to play on the computer. They played with the computer for hours. Soon, a strange light came out of the computer and strange devices landed on each child’s hand. The devices were different colors.

“What is this?” Christina asked. The others shrugged. There were buttons on the device, so she pressed one of them, but nothing happened.

“Whatever it is, it’s a device. But what can it do?” Melanie said, staring hard at the purple device in her hand.

“I don’t know. It’s a strange device, though.” Nina said. Her brother, Brian, nodded. “It could be something from another world.” Christina began to laugh. Nina narrowed her eyes and stared at Christina. Christina stopped laughing.

“Sorry I laughed, Nina.” Christina said. “But how could it be from another world? I don’t know another world that has living creatures or humans.”

“Well it’s a possibility.” Nina said. Nina was right. The devices did come from another world. The Digitalworld. A world filled with creatures called digimon.

“We should find out where these devices came from.” Lillian said. “If we don’t, we won’t know what to do with these devices.”

“I agree.” Christopher said.

“Me too.” Jake said. “Well what are we waiting for? Let’s do it!”

“Children! Your moms are here to pick you up!” Melanie’s mom called.

“Aw! I really wanted to find out. Maybe we should all come back here tomorrow to find out.” Lillian said, with a sigh.

The next day, the kids came back to Melanie’s house. They tried to figure out what the devices did for hours, but they didn’t out a thing.

“Maybe if we put the devices in front of the computer, the devices will go back to where they came from.” Christopher said. He stepped up in front of the computer and put the device I front of the screen. A light shone from the computer and Christopher disappeared. He was sucked in.

“Oh no! He’s gone. We have to save him!” Melanie said. She did the same thing Christopher did and she too got sucked in. One by one, the children each got sucked into the computer. They landed on soft grass. They were not in Melanie’s house anymore or Earth. They were in the Digitalworld.

“Where are we?’ Lillian asked. “This doesn’t look like Earth.” She looked around and saw digimon pass by. She didn’t even know that they were digimon.

Suddenly, a Deramon appeared and said, “Hello! You are in the Digitalworld.”
The Deramon smiled.

“W-Who are y-you?” Brian asked.

“I am Deramon.” the Deramon said. “You are the digidestined. And your digimon partners will be here soon.” Suddenly, seven digimon came running down a hill and heading toward them. “There they are.”

After the digidestined got there digimon, Deramon led them to a small cottage. “Wow! Nice cottage.” Nina said.

“Thanks.” Deramon said. “This cottage is my home. You children must save the Digitalworld from the villains. They call themselves the evil ten because there are ten people in the group. The leader is a Lucemon, who is really powerful. Lucemon is corrupted. He is a rookie, but even mega digimon fear him. I am an ultimate, but I am not scared of him, but I cannot stop him. The others are ultimate digimon. Lucemon is deleting digimon and are using their data to make him more powerful. Soon, he’ll digivolve to Lucemon Chaos Mode. Will you please help the Digitalworld?”

“Of course we will!” Melanie said. Her digimon partner, Lunamon, nodded.
Deramon smiled.

“You may rest and start your adventure tomorrow.” Deramon said. “It’s getting dark.” He pointed to the sky. They watched for a while as the sun set beneath the horizon.

To be continued......  

animegirl_misaka123

animegirl_misaka123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 am
Chapter two: The attack of BlackTyrannomon

Melanie looked around. There was a girl walking with a little digimon beside it.
“Who is that?” Melanie asked Deramon.

“Oh. That’s Lea Jones and her digimon Coronamon. Lea is a dgidestined.” Deramon replied. Melanie’s jaw dropped. “What’s the matter?”

“Lea Jones is my older cousin!” Melanie said. “Wait up, Lea!” Melanie started to run to the girl, Lunamon following behind her.

“Is that you, Melanie?” Lea asked. Melanie nodded at finally caught up. “I haven’t seen you in a long time, Melanie. Ever since I moved to Manitoba with my family, my parents have gotten so busy that we couldn’t visit Ontario.”

“So you’re Melanie. The girl lea has been talking about. I am Coronamon and I am Lea’s digimon.” the little digimon said.

“Coronamon! It’s me, Lunamon.” Lunamon said, jumping up and down. Coronamon heard Lunamon and gazed at her.

“Hello, Lunamon. Haven’t seen in a while.” Coronamon said. Melanie and Lea looked confused.

Lunamon noticed and said, “Coronamon and I are friends.” Coronamon nodded. He jumped onto Lea’s head.

“Melanie!” Lillian called, as the others ran with her to Melanie. “Melanie, what are you doing?”

“Hi, Lillian.” Lea said.

“Hello, Lea. I never knew that you were in the Digitalworld.” Lillian said.
The next day, the children set off. Deramon was leading them. Suddenly, a BlackTyrannomon appeared. “Fire Blast!” BlackTyrannomon yelled. He fried a stream of blazing fire from his mouth. The kids and the digimon ran so that they could dodge the attacks.

“We’ll have to battle this digimon.” Coronamon said. “Coro Knuckle!” Coronamon punched BlackTyrannomon with his fiery fist.

“I’ll help! Demi Dart!” Lunamon yelled throwing a small purple dart BlackTyrannomon dodged.

“Iron Tail!” DarkTyrannomon yelled, attacking with his iron-hard tail. The attack hit Lunamon and Coronamon. The two digimon both fell to the ground.

“How dare you!” Melanie said, rushing to Lunamon’s side.

“I think it’s time to digivolve to Firamon, Coronamon.” Lea said, looking down at Coronamon. Coronamon nodded. Lea held up her indigo digivice. It glowed at Coronamon didn’t look like Coronamon anymore because it digivolved.

“Fira Bomb!” Firamon shouted. A powerful fire bomb came off his forehead and it hit BlackTyrannomon, deleting the digimon. “We did it!”

“You did it, Firamon.” Lillian said, smiling. “You and Lunamon.”

To be continued...  
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces