Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
twighlight by stephenie meyer?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:42 pm
i'm not allowed to get the other two books in the series cuz i stayed up 'till 7 in the morning reading the first. now my mom won't let me have them 'till school is over. please tell the main plot. no details?????? *begs from under eyelashes*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:16 pm
boy meet girl some danger they run away they get saved and edward protects bella again

pretty good prediction overall twighlight sucked haven't read the rst and notmuch of a plan to  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

-imp3RfectLuV-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:39 pm
new moon: E leaves B and then B gets closer to J and J turns out to be a werewolf which happens to be vampires' enemy and then E becomes suicidal and B has to go to him and save him.
eclipse: V comes back with an army of neophytes to destroy the Cullen coven and to get to B for revenge for the death of J.
and some other stuff happens but you get the gist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:26 am
-imp3RfectLuV-
new moon: ___ leaves....

More spoilers please? Anyone who has read Twilight will know who all of those initials refer to..If you're going to share plot twists please keep it to PMs.

As for the initial topic: It's basically impossible to tell you what happens without spoilers. New Moon, I did not like nearly as much as Twilight, but Eclipse was excellent. There is a lot more action and conflict among characters in Eclipse. Try to work out an agreement in which you can read them for a certain amount of time each night, or maybe just on weekends. If you do this, though, you'll have to stick with it, and not whine or say "I'm almost done..." or anything like that, because it will probably be taken away again. Show responsibility and a willingness to compromise and your mom will probably ease up a bit.

I read Twilight in one night as well...lol Fortunately I was on break so it didn't affect schoolwork.  

Ryoukai

6,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:14 pm
More spoilers please? Anyone who has read Twilight will know who all of those initials refer to..If you're going to share plot twists please keep it to PMs.

As for the initial topic: It's basically impossible to tell you what happens without spoilers. New Moon, I did not like nearly as much as Twilight, but Eclipse was excellent. There is a lot more action and conflict among characters in Eclipse. Try to work out an agreement in which you can read them for a certain amount of time each night, or maybe just on weekends. If you do this, though, you'll have to stick with it, and not whine or say "I'm almost done..." or anything like that, because it will probably be taken away again. Show responsibility and a willingness to compromise and your mom will probably ease up a bit.

I read Twilight in one night as well...lol Fortunately I was on break so it didn't affect schoolwork.
well rawr! if i wanted a lesson on how to be responsible i could have asked anyone of my parents. ("my parents" does include all of my friendss parents too) so rawr.... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:29 am
Wellll, this will give you a good chance at reading the books, so you could give it a try wink  

Ryoukai

6,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Triana_Lynzi_Shiju

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:37 am
If he could only see...
zomg, I absolutely loved these books. <3 Twilight fan, BIG TIME. If you want to know anything about them, then PM me and I'll share.

...how I truly felt about him

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games