View Results

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:01 pm
I embrace my weirdness as well..Most of my friends called me a spazz.. xp Sometimes I'd be loud, then I'd be quiet....I don't know honestly. It could be all of the above mentioned posts, or it might somewhat deal with my friend moving to a different state. We've been friends since I was in 3rd grade, her in 2nd..Her mom's remarried and moved almost 5-ish states away.. gonk we've been in a couple of big fights and she was always the one person I'd talk to...she knew how to help me, but now that I've mostly got my guy friends, they are helping me slightly more so than she did. I was more open to her then when she was here, than I am now.
There are plenty of positive, and negative, things that came from that. I got the confidence to try out for choir solos and go higher than I have in the class. But then we got in that huge fight, which made it worse being that she's so far away. She's hurt me a lot..she wants me to forgive her, but I don't think I can.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:32 pm
I think you need an alternative group to hangout with preferably other girls. And it's a long from now, but I think the best time to find one in at the beginning of the new school year. Since after summer you have an excuse to why you act a little different, or do new things.

That way you'll have some poeple that hopefully, you can relate to more than your guy friends. And when your not feeling that great about hanging with your guy friends you can hang with the alternative group. Plus the newer group will most likely view you differently, than your main, allowing you to act just a little off your "norm".

Viink

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm
sweatdrop that would have been great if I learned that in middle school...The cliques start forming once your in 5th grade....not even, it starts in Kindergarten subconsciencesly[[sp?]]........it's impossible to find another group for me to join....it's bad enough for the new students depending on their personality....for a sporty-girl, she'd basically become the most popular girl..but if you're an inactive guy..then you're seen as morbid and teased a lot..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:20 pm
Add spice to your life. Walk more. Ride those Flea Market Rides. Eat a little Chocolate. Try something new. Listen to Reliant K. They have fun songs.

And as for your friend- do you know her email?

You are free to PM me for advice.

BTW alot of normal churchs have free consoling. Not forceing any religon, just consoling. And they got good morals so you know nobody gonna tell you- 'Get wasted'  

Naitomosu

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm
She actually has a gaia, we talk ocassionally if we both are on.
xd lol, thanks. The random color thing made me laugh.
As for the religion thing, I'm not sure I'm able to do that. I live in a pretty small community, but we've got 3 different churches and my mom would only allow me to go to her church since it's a "family matter" or something along that line...the only time I was allowed into a different church was when I went with family on my dad's side and when my mentioned friend had summer church movie nights.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:08 pm
Yeah, I know that we forget your there, but it is because u hang out with me and the other lound mouth people, and have adhd, and i'm sorry if i has hurt u by not thinking ur there, u just need to speak up, be more like me, i hope u get throw this

(i think that u did not think that i would post this.... beep i win, u lose game over lol)  

Hanzo The darkness Ninja

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:36 pm
^_^ 'tis ok, Ninja/Fire...I'm working on it.. 3nodding
just remember that I'm always listening...I'm able to comprehend what you say, but I don't have much input because I'm completely different from all of you. >_<
My parents have safe guarded me...so I figure that's what it is..you all grew up with South Park and Family Guy..I had to grow up with everything else.. >_< -__-;

xd lol.. ^_^ it's not over yet...! xp  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces