Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Skeptical

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:58 pm
i have a guy friend, we're pretty close, but it's firmly been established as platonic. anyway, lately he's been really lonely and telling me how much he wants a girlfriend again. So Sunday, the topic came up again and he was bemaoning the fact that he was so lonely.
Two days later he tells me he's talking to a potential girlfriend.
Yesterday, he says that he thinks he's in love.
Am I the only one who thinks that this is his lonelyness and/or hormones talking and he's not really in love with this girl?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:32 pm
Sylba
i have a guy friend, we're pretty close, but it's firmly been established as platonic. anyway, lately he's been really lonely and telling me how much he wants a girlfriend again. So Sunday, the topic came up again and he was bemaoning the fact that he was so lonely.
Am I the only one who thinks that this is his lonelyness and/or hormones talking and he's not really in love with this girl?

nope i agree with you. I don't think people could fall in love with someone else so quickly. He sounds kinda desperate...I think that if he gets into a relationship that fast it might not last very long.  

Anabethe

Sylba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:44 pm
meleny7
Sylba

nope i agree with you. I don't think people could fall in love with someone else so quickly. He sounds kinda desperate...I think that if he gets into a relationship that fast it might not last very long.

oh good.. i was worried i was just being weird about the whole thing XD;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:00 pm
It seems like you are probably right. It his life so let him do his mistakes.  

shani26

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff