should i be worried? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:00 am
azrael the reaper
so then , you are much more creative and such when you are angry/depressed? that is one of the big points made in that article.

I think mybe you can think out side the box when you have to deal with a problem, but i don't believe that great work are create when you depress. Most of people who feel really bad can't create any thing, but if you try to take the bad feeling and make it something else, then you can be creative. You know take lemon, and make lemonade...
To perform great art work the main key persistence! to write and re write, to draw and re draw and so on...
I once wrote a hole book but it was never published cuz i was to lazy to re write my art...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:05 pm
It could either be Puberty, which is natural to everyone, or something more complicated and unhealthy, such as a hormonal dysfunction. How old are you? if you are around 13-18/19, then it's most likely just Puberty. if you're younger than this, it's also most likely not serious. but any older than say 19, and this is still going on, you should get checked just in case.  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:37 am
The Third Kidney
It could either be Puberty, which is natural to everyone, or something more complicated and unhealthy, such as a hormonal dysfunction. How old are you? if you are around 13-18/19, then it's most likely just Puberty. if you're younger than this, it's also most likely not serious. but any older than say 19, and this is still going on, you should get checked just in case.

people always wanna blame it on puberty instead of helping..... then suicide/attacking others/etc occurs and they got no idea why.......  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:55 am
Well it could be ^.^ but do your parents/guardians know about it? Because if they don't you should tell them because they could offer advice or explain it. If they get a little scared, then schedule an appointment with your doctor.  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

King Coal XIII

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:15 pm
well i never considered puberty as a cause, but...

and yeah ill keep that in mind.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces