need opinions on this....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:25 pm
okay,

last...(?)march(?) or so, my youth group went to a youth Rally in Dallas called "ACQUIRE THE FIRE"

all wnet well within the rally itself, but the "pondering" part only came when we were leaving to go home

what i need opinions about will be bolded in the story below
-----------
last year, the girl i like now, and i were talking about light wave spectrums such as Greens Reds, and so on

to lay out the scene, Reunion arena's PArking lot ahs these odd gravel-surrounded trees in curb-islands that have small side-walk parts and another curb on them

she and i were crossing one, i looked up to ask her a querstion, but clippedthe upper-curb of this island with my left toe, i bumped into the right shoulder form behind, causing an auto-180 turn, but palcing her off-balance

she went down in a flash skinned her left elbow, prtty good skinned too, and her hand went over it instantly,

but she was cosntantly saying my name over and over while cry-sobbing form the pain of the impact

her elbow was covered in blood, and she didnt move it at all for the rest of the way home, even at Krispy Kreme she had her arm bent
---------------

you see, i took full responsibiltiy for her injury, it was the first time, accident or no, that i'd EVER injured a girl, add on i really liked to be around her at that point, so it didnt go over in my heart really well

so y'all know - her saying my name like what she did, has never, and may never leave my mind or heart...kinda like areccuring nightmare, thsu why i seek opinions  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:14 am
well what is it u want us to opinion on? be more specific  

hydaIV

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:44 am
hydaIV

he wants opionions on why she did that. (love, scared, blame, ect.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:55 am
dvn -camilla price-
hydaIV

he wants opionions on why she did that. (love, scared, blame, ect.)

on why she was crying and saying my name over, after all, i'd jsut hurt her, no matter how you look at it, thats what happened

so i need to know what you guys think of her crying and saying my name after i'd just injured her  

Ragnius

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:46 pm
because when people are hurt like that they just want the friend with them to be there for them. she probably didnt even think to blame you. thoug hi dont really see why it would matter. i dont think its the thing thats bothering you.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games