Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Boyfriend Issues....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:00 am
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months. We live in seperate states but we still love each other. The problem is that he is hardly ever on anymore and when we do start talking on myspace he usually just reads my messages and doesn't even reply. And he's never on AIM. There have been two seperate incidents (it happened yesterday and this morning at 10.) He would get on and then immediatly log off. I have the strange feeling that he doesn't like me anymore. T___T. So now I want to jump on a plane to NJ and wring his neck. stare

So I'm sitting here debating whether I should let him go or not. I'm starting to worry. If I let him go, I'd probably never talk to him again, delete my myspace account and if we ever meet in rl, I'd kick his sorry...you know what, hate everyone of my friends that has a boyfriend... On the other if I stay with him I'd still be slightly miserable because I miss talking to him when he's a spaz. But I'd be happy...and still be in the same spot.

I kinda don't want to break up with him because 3 weeks ago he said that he'd rather die than see me go. I know he may be lieing but still. I've loved him since the 4th grade..it'd suck if we broke up...I don't know what to do. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:06 pm
iscuss with him how your feeling. If he sees that your thinking about leaving him, that might just motivate him enough to respond. Also, he might not be getting on or responding to past messages because he's busy with school or something. Give him another chance and see if he takes it.

about Aim: sometimes the settings are set to sign on immediately, so it might not be him getting onto the computer, just someone using it.  

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006
iscuss with him how your feeling. If he sees that your thinking about leaving him, that might just motivate him enough to respond. Also, he might not be getting on or responding to past messages because he's busy with school or something. Give him another chance and see if he takes it.

about Aim: sometimes the settings are set to sign on immediately, so it might not be him getting onto the computer, just someone using it.

Thanks now I feel like an idiot... stare *sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:02 am
Mybe he loves you but just hate to talk to you on my space or Aim. When i had a bf we some times talk in messenger and he said to me he hate to talk to me like that cuz he can't see my face. I mean it is hard to see emotions like that, and he really was emotional about me.
Try to talk to him with mic and a camera see if that help.  

shani26

-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:05 am
shani26
Mybe he loves you but just hate to talk to you on my space or Aim. When i had a bf we some times talk in messenger and he said to me he hate to talk to me like that cuz he can't see my face. I mean it is hard to see emotions like that, and he really was emotional about me.
Try to talk to him with mic and a camera see if that help.
That's the problem I don't have either. >_>.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:11 am
In my country this stuff is really cheep, and easy to use. Check the computer store near your house.  

shani26

Card_King1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:52 am
I agree with what has been said before IM and AIM is very impersonal. I Have a (girl)friend that we keep in touch with using IM. It stinks, I would recommend if you can to get a webcam and a mic they are very helpful to bring some personality to a conversation. I don't think that he doesn't want to be with you but I do think that he just may dislike AIM or just cant express himself with a keyboard. I am somewhat like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:06 pm
People have given you advice about if he isn't meaning to ignore you. However I'm going to go the opposite route and give you some advice just in case hes trying to blow you off. If he is, leave him. There is no point in being with a guy who treats you like dirt and ignores you. It isn't worth it. Who cares if your friends have boyfriends? Get with a guy who wants to be with you, not a guy who ignores you.

Hopefully hes just busy like everyone else has said though.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:56 pm
if he is in love with you so much and you miss him do what people used to do in teh old days.. write a friggin letter! it may be hard to pick up a friggin pencil and use all your energy into walking but it shows more lvoe than a simple email or im. anyone can do that. send him a carepackage a small teddy bear. something that will remind him of you! if he doesn't like you then ask him that on the letter. tell him you feel worried about him you miss him.

don't sit there complaining about my myspace or im never got responded to. we all know that the internet has tons of problems. if he completely ignores send him a big friggin email telling him "you suck" or w/e, and get a better bf!

(motivation based on foamy the squirrel rants ) ^.^  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff