Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:07 pm
my friend stacy was talking to me last week
and shes really scared.

she told me about how she had this dreamm..

(xrated. read this part on your own concerns..)
she said that her and this girl that she hates were at some place
and they went into the bathroom.
and stacy started fingering her and making out and eating her out and stuff
and she was confortable with it.

and then like right after that she was dating zac efron...
idk.

ONLY A DREAM..

shes scared that that might be a sign that shes a lesbian or bisexual.
is it a sign?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:28 am
To be so scared of a dream... Hell... Some of it might be truth but then again it's only a dream... And I'm not dream expert... I will all depend on what she does about it... If she takes notice of it then something will probably happen... If not well nothing... That's what I think anyway....  

kyoshiro2

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:34 am
If she enjoy eating a girls that means she really hate her. some of people use sex as a way to control other, i think mybe your friend want to control the girl she hate.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:13 am

_-♥-_

Dearest, an X-rated post goes like this:

She *sentence blocked due to explicity.* then she *blocked.*, afterwards *blocked*. Then after going to a 90 degree angle she *blocked* with her *block block block.*.

*this paragraph so detailed, we decided to block it.*

Then she smoked cigarette, got dressed.

The end. *block.*

Lol. Kidding aside, if you really want to make it less explicit, you can always say "She had sex with a girl she hates". mrgreen

I'm being immature at this, ain't I? Lol.

Anyways, here's the deal.

Having intimacy with a person you truly despise only means one thing: cut your hate down. Trim it to a controllable level. At this rate, your friend might do something to that "hated" person.

It is a warning, it will make a person miserable if not heeded.

If you don't believe me, think of things logically. If your friend does something against this person she hates, what could happen? smile

_-♥-_

Pheromone_21101

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:49 pm
okay, there actually is something with that whole "a fine line between love and hate" thingy. some times, if you hate someone that much, your mind, soul and body cant take it; so they make a new feeling to describe the loathing, and it does feel alot like love. so maybe that will help?

or maybe it was just a dream, and like, her mind got it mixed up with zac and that girl. maybe she wants to do it with zac - and she was thinking about that before she slept- and she does actually hate (not like in the above^) that girl, - and her subconsoius was thinking about that when she fell asleep, - so her subconsious messed up and got the two mixed up??

wow, confuzing.

hope that helps sweatdrop

~love heart
-dvn  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:57 pm
This is my own 2cent ^_^;;

I don't believe that just because you dream of something like that, it instantly makes you a lesbian. It could just be that your friend is mildly obsessing over this girl due to the great deal of dislike, and it could have just been a naughty dream, but it ended up in that situation due to subconcious thought and stress.

Only you, yourself know your sexuality, and if your friend is worried, she needs to have a long think about how she feels about her sexuality.  

elenawing

Lonely Streaker

11,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:46 pm
thankkss :]
ill be sure to tell her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:00 am
is she adverse to bi sexuality or homosexuality? dreams dont only reflect our desires, they reflect our fears and aversions too. like when you dream you're naked in front of a lot of people.. doesnt mean you're an exhibitionist, it usually reflects some kind of insecurity or vulnerability you have. if that's the case, then the dream could be reflecting something similar.

but whatever it is, it doesnt mean she's bi or lesbian.  

Calypsophia

DARK LORD49

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:24 pm
domokun  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out