Why Not Pokemon League Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:26 pm
By the way, earlier this week I took the time to start out the Pokemon League thread's main post. Currently, it's only the text, but I hope to start filling it in with a few graphics here and there. I haven't started with the section on replacing trainers / the champion.

The rules put up are really a first guess by me, not necessarily set in stone. Please voice any thoughts / concerns!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:05 pm
Trying to come up with full teams for each type to decide who should be Elite Four and who should not.

Ice:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poison:

Bug:

Normal:

I'm not sure if those teams would be most desired, though.  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:04 pm
Hey Nadian, I have some rough Sketches I made for some badges. Here is the small problem from the sketches, i drew them on the classroom desk. lol
I can resketch them again in a few mins, i'm just a bit tired from 2 1/2 test i had today. (half was me working taking the answers for my friend)

Water, Ice, Earth, Fly, Normal, and Ghost. Some may look recycled from the anime I don't know maybe it's me, anyway they will have a small orb in the design for anything you would like to add, like maybe the WhyNot initials, or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:57 pm
Goddess Lia
Hey Nadian, I have some rough Sketches I made for some badges. Here is the small problem from the sketches, i drew them on the classroom desk. lol
I can resketch them again in a few mins, i'm just a bit tired from 2 1/2 test i had today. (half was me working taking the answers for my friend)

Water, Ice, Earth, Fly, Normal, and Ghost. Some may look recycled from the anime I don't know maybe it's me, anyway they will have a small orb in the design for anything you would like to add, like maybe the WhyNot initials, or something.

Any start would be nice. There's no real hurry, though, since there's still a lot of construction going on here. sweatdrop  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:04 pm
Nadian
Goddess Lia

Any start would be nice. There's no real hurry, though, since there's still a lot of construction going on here. sweatdrop

I can tell. But this keeps me busy and not paying attention to boring classes sweatdrop  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff