Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
Religious Tolerance: Your views Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your tolerance level?
  Anyone who does not believe in my religion is going to hell. Convert!
  I hold some predjdice agianst those not of my faith, but I don't act on it.
  All people are good, just misguided.
  To each thier own
  We are all people and that's what should be most important in the day-to-day dealings with others
  I believe in my religion and have read up on other faiths to better undersstand the people who follow them
  GOLD!
View Results

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 pm
I studied it long and hard before deciding to stay with the religion I was raised in. Mostly to spite my grandma. And because of such, I'm more open with other people's religions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 am
I have my religion and I believe in it, what I have no tolerance for the people that no matter what you say about ANOTHER religion, their reply is, "They are wrong and should go to Hell". It is their religion and I think they should have the right to their own belief. Why should they be criticized for what they believe? I mean, if I say something about what another religion believes, I am going to stand up for them and say that they have the right to believe that and should not be condemned to go to Hell by someone else. I think that people do not have the right to judge. That is God's job. Not ours.

And, a point that was brought up to me by a teacher of mine, 'If everyone's belief says that "if you do not believe what we do, then you go to hell." Well, that means that everyone is going to someone else's hell. Right? So does that mean that our Heaven is someone else's hell and the other way around?'  

Raina Utaki

bbpro8

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm
I think its just stupid that ppl fight over religious differences. i honestly believe that all ppl will go to heaven, no matter what religion they are, as long as they have good hearts and consciences. i feel we should all find something in common and work together using that common goal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 pm
I am really tolerant...not like my parents...I think its beacuse i raised uo with two different religions(christ-muslim)
so i have experienced that religions have many things in common...
at least i don´t believe in anything...
every religion have its good and bad side...
i better create my own little religion(havent done it yet)
but i like to see how beautiful diffrent cultures and religions are
(i go to church just because of its atmosphere)and so on...
biggrin  

00_AZULA_00

4,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers