Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what r u
  1 bi 2les 3gay strasight
View Results

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:06 pm
im bi curious and dont know wat to do so can any of you help me figure it out but im not sure if i like girls as much as guys and i like to hang out with girls and all like playing around but i am attracted to guys and almost all my friends are bi or bi curious so can any of you help me figure out wat i am!!! crying neutral neutral crying crying crying but i am a girl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:56 pm
enjoying hanging out with your girlfriends does not make you bi. you didnt mention whether you were authentically *attracted* to females, you only mentioned guys when it came to that. do you want to date girls as well as guys? honestly, I think you're fretting too much over this. it doesnt really matter. most young people today say they're 'bi' because it seems to be the 'in' thing at this point in time. you dont have to be bi to be cool, hon. if your friends all want to jump onto the bandwagon it doesnt mean you should too.  

Calypsophia

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:30 am
[[you messed up the poll... sorry, but you did. oh, and by the way, i figured it out, im not.]]

i agree with calysophia. i think you just like to screw around and have fun. but if anything, your probably bi curious at the very very extreme of that word.

hope that helps.

--love heart
-~devi-chan  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 pm
over the past days i figured it out im bi...........curious i am and that is wat it is heart sweatdrop heart heart whee biggrin xd mad surprised and if bobtrilla reads this i said hi and it is jade  

dontnowat2donow

Anabethe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:22 pm
I might be wrong but to me you don't seem to be bi. Do you want to be with a girl? when you think of being with someone who do you picture. by "being with someone" i don't mean hanging out. I mean in a relationship sorta way.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:47 am
you just might be bi. nothing wrong with that. but you said that most of your friends were bi - just make sure you're making choices for yourself, and not what everyone else is doing.  

fae-steele

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:59 am
i would say 4 now just explore ur feelings and see. u may not be bi just in a phase of bein bi-curious with alot of the ppl around u clamin 2 be bi.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games