Losing a Friend... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:01 am
shani26
Calypsophia, she is grown up. She can go where ever she wants, if her mother wont do anything no one will notice.

ah ok, how old is she? if she's grown up then she should work on moving out and getting her own place. not jump from one parent to another.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:32 pm
okay, about the age thing, i wont give out her age, but i will tell you she is over 12 but under 15. thats a safty issue i dont want to get messed up in... you know how parents get when online people know stuff about you stressed  

DvnT

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:59 pm
dvn -camilla price-
okay, about the age thing, i wont give out her age, but i will tell you she is over 12 but under 15. thats a safty issue i dont want to get messed up in... you know how parents get when online people know stuff about you stressed

ok, then she's not grown up, so back to my initial statement regarding the courts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Calypsophia
dvn -camilla price-

ok, then she's not grown up, so back to my initial statement regarding the courts.

I meant she is a teenager, so in this age she could pack her own bag, go on a bus and get to her dad. She could do all of it by herself. That doesn't mean she could live alone without any family.
And yes if the social worker would know they wouldn't like this idea, but if they didn't do anything good other then give this girl 3 doctors, they wouldn't do anything better now.
There are time you should say to poeple around you: this is what i want, and i expect you to help me get what i need. If you are not going to help me please refer me to someone who will!  

shani26

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:28 pm
shani26
Calypsophia
dvn -camilla price-

I meant she is a teenager, so in this age she could pack her own bag, go on a bus and get to her dad. She could do all of it by herself. That doesn't mean she could live alone without any family.
And yes if the social worker would know they wouldn't like this idea, but if they didn't do anything good other then give this girl 3 doctors, they wouldn't do anything better now.
There are time you should say to poeple around you: this is what i want, and i expect you to help me get what i need. If you are not going to help me please refer me to someone who will!

legally speaking no she couldnt. and if she did just run off to her father believe it or not HE could get in trouble if her mother chose to go that route. so it really wouldnt be the best or smartest thing for her to do. once she's 18 she can do what she wants, but until then her legal guardian is the one who is repsonsible for her, and since her father doesnt even have joint custody, he's not her legal guardian.

only a judge has the power to get her what she wants, but the judge has to believe her father is a responsible man. that's key to the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:33 pm
okay, your both sorta right. legally, i think it is illegal to run away. but its not hard to find half-way-homes around here, all we have to do is catch a bus and go to [big city name, [another safty issue.]].

i didnt mean to start an argument between the two most helpful people in WN... stressed  

DvnT

shani26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:14 am
dvn -camilla price-
okay, your both sorta right. legally, i think it is illegal to run away. but its not hard to find half-way-homes around here, all we have to do is catch a bus and go to [big city name, [another safty issue.]].

i didnt mean to start an argument between the two most helpful people in WN... stressed

It's ok, i am from Israel and here basiclly no one really obeys the law... we basicly do here what we want. blaugh
So if someone from other countery saying something like you can't do that becuse of the law, it is hard for me to understand.
The cops here do something only if you have a personal conection to them.
i guess what i am saying is: if a child who is 12 go to live with her father, no one will do anything. The legal gardinet will have to convince her child to come back, (if she cares) and she is not likely to sick help from cops.
This is how it goes in Israel, other places could be difrent.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:29 am
aww, there is no argument or bad feelings here. but things are quite different here than they are in Israel. if your friends mother is the vindictive type, and your friend runs away to her father, her father would get in trouble and I'm sure that's the last thing your friend wants.  

Calypsophia

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces