Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Egg Trades?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:43 am
It's possible to trade eggs between D/P, right?

Oh yeah, till thursday i can trade and battle (well me lose in battle lol )
Right now i have all those Eevee's in my box and would like to trade for pokemons i'm missing

Looking for :
Burmy (all forms if possible)
Shieldon
Cherubi
Pre-evolution of Mismagius
Gible
Togepi
Snorlax

Thats for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Yes, you can trade for eggs. I've traded eggs to my friends before. It's desirable because, when the pokemon hatches, the person holding the egg is the OT. That's an excellent way to obtain, say, a Squirte from me that would obey your every command.

I can help you obtain all of those pokemon by breeding them for you. I could probably also breed a burmy of each form, too. (Although it's easy enough to make them.)

In fact, I might already have a Shieldon and a Misdreavus that I could trade to you. (I have these extra ones because they're game-specific.)

Burmy and Cherubi could be obtained in-game from the honey trees. Munchlax could, too. I agree that it's annoying, though, and I never did obtain a Munchlax from the trees. (I ended up obtaining a Snorlax before then and breeding to obtain my Munchlax.)

Gible can be found in the secret area in the Wayward Cave. This entrance can be found literally underneath the cycling road.

I think Togepi appears on this one island in the middle of the watery part of the Battle Zone. Looks like it's a Pokeradar pokemon.

Let me know which ones you want me to breed and I'll get to work. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:24 pm
Nadian
Yes, you can trade for eggs. I've traded eggs to my friends before. It's desirable because, when the pokemon hatches, the person holding the egg is the OT. That's an excellent way to obtain, say, a Squirte from me that would obey your every command.

I can help you obtain all of those pokemon by breeding them for you. I could probably also breed a burmy of each form, too. (Although it's easy enough to make them.)

In fact, I might already have a Shieldon and a Misdreavus that I could trade to you. (I have these extra ones because they're game-specific.)

Burmy and Cherubi could be obtained in-game from the honey trees. Munchlax could, too. I agree that it's annoying, though, and I never did obtain a Munchlax from the trees. (I ended up obtaining a Snorlax before then and breeding to obtain my Munchlax.)

Gible can be found in the secret area in the Wayward Cave. This entrance can be found literally underneath the cycling road.

I think Togepi appears on this one island in the middle of the watery part of the Battle Zone. Looks like it's a Pokeradar pokemon.

Let me know which ones you want me to breed and I'll get to work. 3nodding

lol Honey tree is annoying all i get is Combee.

Togepi shows up in that area!! I'll try that unless all i get is Fearow i'll show up again. Also I'll give Gible a try also and see if he shows up.

(Never liked the game-specifics) lol but then how can you meet new people since you need to trade xd

Okay
Munchlax
Shieldon
Misdreavus
Burmy forms

for this trade and then a cherubi and my failed attempts to catch the other ones lol
From my side will be all Eevees is that okay.

I think my game doesn't like me, cause it never shows me the pkmn that should show up... like the ditto you gave me, thats the only one i have seen in my game confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:35 pm
All Eevees is fine.

Hmmm... do you know how to use the Pokeradar? Ditto would be rare when you use it, but he would definitely show up. I ask because Togepi should be similarly difficult.  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:17 pm
Nadian
All Eevees is fine.

Hmmm... do you know how to use the Pokeradar? Ditto would be rare when you use it, but he would definitely show up. I ask because Togepi should be similarly difficult.

Sorry internet died for a while it pmses sometimes.

Well i use the Pokeradar but it just gives me the regular pokemon that is in the area repeatedly or rarely give me something else and when i use the pokeradar in route 218 where ditto was suppose to be found all it gave me was voltorbs or pokemon from the area.
Also i've always wondered what did the shacking grass with color ment??

Oh yeah, i have a steady connection now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:39 pm
Goddess Lia
Nadian
All Eevees is fine.

Well i use the Pokeradar but it just gives me the regular pokemon that is in the area repeatedly or rarely give me something else and when i use the pokeradar in route 218 where ditto was suppose to be found all it gave me was voltorbs or pokemon from the area.

The shaking grass with the white / yellow flashing has a higher chance of being the pokemon you'd find with your pokeradar, I believe.

However, grass with a multi-colored (red / green / blue / etc) flashing is usually a shiny. At least, that's what I've heard, and I experienced it once and got a shiny from it.  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:05 pm
Nadian
Goddess Lia
Nadian
All Eevees is fine.

The shaking grass with the white / yellow flashing has a higher chance of being the pokemon you'd find with your pokeradar, I believe.

However, grass with a multi-colored (red / green / blue / etc) flashing is usually a shiny. At least, that's what I've heard, and I experienced it once and got a shiny from it.

never encountered the multi colored ones, but i always go for the white/yellow one always.
we can trade biggrin when you want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:31 pm
I finally have all of your pokemon ready. The list:

Misdreavus - had an extra one in storage like I expected
Shieldon - had an extra one in storage like I expected
Burmy (grass) - male, so you'll have to breed with a Ditto to obtain a grass Wormadam.
Burmy (ground) - female, fortunately!
Burmy (steel) - female, fortunately!
Snorlax - my breeding game doesn't have the incense to breed a Munchlax
Togepi
Gible
Cherubi

We can work on trading them all tomorrow. smile  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:50 am
Nadian

Burmy (grass) - male, so you'll have to breed with a Ditto to obtain a grass Wormadam.
Togepi
Gible
Cherubi

What Incense is that cause? i wanted an azurill a while back and i had to actually hunt it down and caught it.
it was funny my friend laughed at my misfortune cause i breeded two marrils and got a marrill, i didn't know about the new breeding info.. i told him i was from G/S gen.

Okay back to talk, sure, I should be back around lunchtime.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:43 am
Goddess Lia
Nadian

Togepi
Gible
Cherubi

What Incense is that cause? i wanted an azurill a while back and i had to actually hunt it down and caught it.
it was funny my friend laughed at my misfortune cause i breeded two marrils and got a marrill, i didn't know about the new breeding info.. i told him i was from G/S gen.

Munchlax can be obtained by breeding two Snorlax while one of them is holding a Full Incense. (It would be located in Veilstone City, on top of a platform that you need to use Rock Climb to get on top of.)

The game I'll be using for trading, my main game, has plenty of Full Incense so I could send one with Snorlax if you want.  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:10 pm
Nadian
Goddess Lia
Nadian

Togepi
Gible
Cherubi

Munchlax can be obtained by breeding two Snorlax while one of them is holding a Full Incense. (It would be located in Veilstone City, on top of a platform that you need to use Rock Climb to get on top of.)

The game I'll be using for trading, my main game, has plenty of Full Incense so I could send one with Snorlax if you want.

It's okay i have it. I just needed to know which incense it was xd  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff