Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Help! Boy Troubles!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fairywaif

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:46 pm
First off, there's a guy that I don't paticularly like that dropped-out from school. He has been e-mailing me, and telling me he likes me. A Lot. So, what do I do? sweatdrop burning_eyes
Second, there's this guy, he likes me and I like him. (I actually didn't start liking him until he told me. I'm very cautious. Anyways, we're in new calsses and we see each other every day and he says "Hey." or "Hey. What's up?" He's a very low-key guy, unlike me. I was wondering, how do i get this relationship to move forward. I'm pretty sure he still likes me. Please ddon't suggest anything too brash! redface  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:16 pm
for the first one i would tell the guy i only like u as a friend. for the second one i would try to start hangin out with him.  

Lunar_Sunset

[I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your sig.]<-I was scared to put this up..but now..I'm no longer scared. Jesus Christ is my Savior and I am NOT ASHAMED.

Im happy![img:440e12c8bf]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q40/soybean65/Icons/lyrics-2.jpg[/img:440e12c8bf] [img:440e12c8bf]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/frogygirl702/Icons/m_3b41e43ddc027a18279cada18a1e94a1.gif[/img:440e12c8bf]

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:59 pm
About the E.mail guy, tell him you don't want to talk to him.
About the guy in your class, you can ask him to study with you for the exam, or try to spend time with him in the recess  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:07 pm
for the first guy I think you should just ignore him. For the second guy I think you should let him make the first move, but have a fair amount of lengthy conversations to let him know you are interested.  

Dreamalongstars

fairywaif

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:19 pm
Well, I should explain more. We had a class together, American History. And he told me liked me. And I didn't believe him because in middle school there were boys who did that as a joke and I didn't beligve he like ME. Well, he wasn't kidding, and we worked on a project together. Anyways, I see him in the halls every day, and we say hi, and sometimes we talk more. I don't know, I just want to have something more. Of course, I don't know how to tell him (delicately I guess...) and if I DID know what to say, I don't know how I'd get the words out... *Sigh*.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:11 pm
In my opinoin there is something stronger then word, actions! that why i don't think you should tell him you like him when you can show it.
There are some guys who get confuzed when you say: "I love you," but every body likes to get attion.
I never told a guy i like him before i went to a few dates with him, and kissed him. I think every body should really take time to know people, before they make a comitment.  

shani26

BluePod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:50 pm
fairywaif
Well, I should explain more. We had a class together, American History. And he told me liked me. And I didn't believe him because in middle school there were boys who did that as a joke and I didn't beligve he like ME. Well, he wasn't kidding, and we worked on a project together. Anyways, I see him in the halls every day, and we say hi, and sometimes we talk more. I don't know, I just want to have something more. Of course, I don't know how to tell him (delicately I guess...) and if I DID know what to say, I don't know how I'd get the words out... *Sigh*.

He's had enough courage to say that he likes you, why don'y you return the favour if that's how you feel.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:38 pm
a date is not a commitment. Tell him to take you out next weekend

as for the first guy, be honest and do not be tempted to soften the blow or anything. Do NOT ask him to be friends, (that pisses guys off)  

mr_zoot

gearfreak

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:44 pm
The first guy, well... Sorry for him, but he's gotta go.

The second guy, he really went out on a limb telling you that. return the favor. Dont exactly throw yourself at him, persay, but try to be as friendly as possible toward him, but most of all, don't embarass him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:04 pm
4 one thing idk wat brash means so i'll just put down my advice. this "guy" who dropped out of school likes you. if you don't particulary like him back then don't lead him on. or mistakenly lead him on. besides if you guyz end up 2gether, ask ur self this question " CAN HE SUPPORT ME? " you know cuz he dropped out of skool. can he, if you had a family, support you all. now you like this "guy" at school and he likes you 2. So just ask him... wait... find out first if he haz a gf, then ask him out on a date. get 2 know him then maybe if thingz are goin good you guyz can become a couple. now if thingz turn sour try and work it out. but honey if he smokes or does drugz or somethin, drop him... but gently. because you shouldn't have 2 suffer 4 some1 else. unless 4 a good reason and itz ur decision. but you should still try and help him through it. and thatz all i have 2 say.  

-iiDR3AM3R-

Pesca

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:14 pm
BACHELOR NUMBER TWO!!!!

Start hanging out with him. Keep it casual and then see where things go from there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:50 pm
fairywaif

Ok the first guy is a loser for ropping out and he wont make any money. If you want to get things movin you should ask him about going around town doing stuff. That would really get things rollin. After that he get a lot more comfortable with you and now it's your turn to share some feelings. Let er rip!  

Kestix

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff