Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what should i do?
  forget her
  keep working give it time.
View Results

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:17 am
earlier today i was talking to my friend anna. she apparently didn't like my friend ricky. her signal was messed up so i thought she said she wanted to speak to ricky. don't know how that happened but it did. a few minutes later ricky wanted to speak to her. to get to know her bye getting her number. we both argued that it was a bad idea. my other friend suggested to call anna through my phone. so he did.

a few minutes later anna had to go so the phone was handed back to me i said goodbye to her.

fewminutes after that the girl i like lu calls me. getting very enraged that i let her talk to ricky. i explain everything that happened and she kept repeating "sure stop lying to me". i calm her down and aske her to explain everything over. she got mad because ricky wanted to talk to anna instead of her. this came as a shock to me because i was supposed to be going out with lu soon. apparently she gave off the jealousy thing.

we had plans to hang out at a nearby mall to get to know eachother better. that was cancelled because rickys cared anna by asking for her number and all that.

now i can't talk to anna or lu. which is a big dissapointment to me because i worked my tail off trying to go out with lu. what's your guys' thoughts on this subject?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 pm
Wait a few days before you try to talk to these girls, so they can see things in prespective, and not from an angery poinet of view.  

shani26

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:01 pm
apparently evrything wnet back to normal. dang ims cared.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:30 am
I am glad to hear smile  

shani26

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:25 pm
we tried to hang out on teh weekend. turned out abd. she completely forgot it was a date. and started flirting with everyone. she then bgean bashing me on alot of teh things that make me who i am. she then got mad at me for not buying her a drink while she hit up the herbal pillow guy.

and all of asudden she's missing her ex badly. which sucks cuz that makes my efforts completely useless. so there's not point in continuing to step on a mine field when i got passed the other traps.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games