Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
pc gaming recommendations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaming rig or regular media?
  gaming!!! it has all media in it!!!
  media gaming is a waste of time and money...
View Results

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:21 pm
hi everyone my nam'es kite and i've been dying to grab me a gaming rig for ever. soon i'll put in an order for dell's new xps 630. and i was wondering about a few things.

what games are good?

what gaming accessories should i get that are reliable and durable?(in 49-100 dollars area)

other topic what security system si good? i've had norton and ti sucks so much. i've heard of one called bitdefender.

i know battlefield 2142 is good. in gaming accesories i heard fatal1ty's equipment is good

any suggestions are greatly appreciated thanks ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:53 pm
games: for online games you should try battlefield 2 if you've already played 2142.

security: try out Webroot Spysweeper. on my computer, it works great.  

Hayashi Hashizume

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:00 am
Panda Internet Security and Kaspersky Internet Security are good at the moment..
I use Kasperspy and it's running smoothly with updates being downloaded an hour it downloads one. so roughly for me i get three two five updates a day if i stay on long enough...

I would say get internet security for the price, cause why pay for three to four different programs to protect your comp when one can protect it the same. Aslo Free programs like AVG that have a paid version means AVG Free Edition is limited in actions unlike the bought version, same goes to most other programs.
BF comp died with more than 3mil files infected with a bunch of viruses that AVG free and ZoneAlarm firewall free didn't stop them from entering.  
"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games