Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Series that fail. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:52 pm
Actually I found Roots to be pretty fail. It was just to get you to buy the games. The story just stopped without any closure. At least with SIGN it was a contained story with an ending that led into the games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 pm
Naruto is one that I just can't get into.
I tried back in 2005 when Shonen Jump started, but it never really caught my eye.
Death Note was good until L dies. That went down hill.
Inuyasha is ok but it is just too long. Just like DBZ.
DBGT was never part of the original storyline.

My.Unseen.Angel

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

-The Unknown Me-

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:38 pm
Eh....It kind of makes me mad because so many people say that Naruto/Shippuden fails, but I think it doesn't fail.

I guess Shippuden was kind of a failure at the beginning, but that was because they had to put some kind of serious stuff in it. It got hilarious once they brought Sai in, and then it got serious again with Sasuke and his obsession over Itachi. And now, I don't know. I guess it's kind of boring..but I know I never want Naruto to go away.

Naruto was just amazing. The original series. I mean, sure the fillers get annoying, but there are some really good ones, and it helps show the other non-main characters. So, Naruto all in all, does not fail. razz

Death Note, was also not a failure. It showed us how much evil there was in the world. Death Note was probably one of the most realistic animes, besides the whole Shinigami thing, out there.

I loved Tokyo Mew Mew, at least until they started making Ichigo look like a b***h, then I hated it.

I never was really able to get into Bleach...or InuYasha, I just like action shows! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:12 am
Angelic Layer (anime), because not only did they screw up the pairings, they messed with the plot as well. It should've stayed a manga, since five volumes is simply too short to turn into a substantial anime.  

crazyanimefan

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

sloth mama

Feral Healer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:41 am
Series I think fail huh?

Yugi-Oh!-Oh WOW,card games,so gay D: ...why can't people just knock the guy out and send then to jail or something?...sheesh...

Saiyuki- Just halfly...I love everyone and everything,a total fan I have to admit...the only thing that makes it a failure is:
THEY WON'T GET TO INDIA ALREADY!! D
Pokemon-the 1st season of pokemon is good,the rest,BULL****!!Everyone is so boring,Ash JUST so happens to win most of the time,Team Rocket is boring,and there's no more originality,they're just re-making episodes...I like the pokemon manga though..it's more into the pokemon games than the anime ^^'' :
here surprised

Naruto:Too much fillers n' depression for me XP

Bleach:I can't really get into it :l

Ragnarok:The Animation:The hero and heroine suck,the coolest characters die off,and there's SO.MUCH.EMO-NESS.

Full Metal Alchemist-Talk.Talk.Talk.Talk.Talk.Fighting.Talk.Talk.Talk.Talk.Talk.Flash back.Talk.Talk.Talk.Talk.Rinse and repeat -_-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:59 am
Heh, for some reason eminating in my mind is the anime for Rosario + Vampire

Dear lord, I heard the manga was good from a friend, but holy sizzle I've never seen such a crappy show in my life. It started out decent andwith some potential, but to a certain point I could hardly bear to watch it... pathetic lol. ESPECIALLY The last episode.... Heh, it was so horrible, showing the lazyness of the animators, they showed the same animation of a girl standing slowly showing her from feet to head 3 times in a row!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!! lol  

Eternal Dylan

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games