Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:58 pm
Yes, it's girls.

Yes, I've dated before.

Yes, I've gotten advice from my best friend (We're going to be brothers one day).

Here's the deal:

Okay. My Best Friend (Same mentioned above) told me that his GF's (Now his X) little sister was obsessed with me. I had mixed emotions. I gave it a shot, We went out for a month, and we broke up because she was like a sister to me. This was last month. We broke up March 27th. Anyway, We've talked, et cetera, and We're still friends. Now here's my problem:

I think I've fallen for another girl. I'm pretty sure she has feelings for me too, but I can't talk to her about it, because if she does like me back, and we end up going, what will happen to my "sister"? She still likes me, and I'm confused..

Btw, They're both in my range of "acceptence" (Most high schoo, guys know what this is).

Should I break my "sister"'s heart and go out with the other girl, or should I go out with my sister, where I'm not sure I'm completely happy, but all my friends say we make a cute couple. I like to think ahead, quite a bit, too, and I can imagine myself with either for the rest of my life (These are the only two girls I could do that with).

I have considered the "Write down goods and bads of both" lists, but I want to know what YOU think.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:56 pm
I think that u should talk to this other girl. Ur "sister" might get upset, but the fact is that you broke up with her and it may be hard (really really hard, i kno from expirience) but she has to get used to it, cuz most likely ur probably not going to suddenly decide 2 get back together, and u probably dont want to be single for the rest of ur life.  

QUW00SH

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:06 pm
Saphire1579
I think that u should talk to this other girl. Ur "sister" might get upset, but the fact is that you broke up with her and it may be hard (really really hard, i kno from expirience) but she has to get used to it, cuz most likely ur probably not going to suddenly decide 2 get back together, and u probably dont want to be single for the rest of ur life.

How should I? Myspace removes the awkwardness, but I can't really be on (Not allowed, doesn't stop me). Face to face is awkward, especially if she doesn't feel the same razz

Any idea?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:56 am
You can do this slowly with baby steps. first ask her out to an unoffical date. Lets say you both like art tell her there is a great art show.
It worked for me and a guy who taugh me how to paint. Yep i though this was a tour he gave to his best students. rofl  

shani26

Eldako

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:37 am
Ok well lets look at the situation this way;

You have feelings for your best friend's X GF's little sister.
Now you said you went out with her, but you found you loved her as if she were your little sister. So you then broke up with her.

Now you have found yourself falling for another girl. Who may or may not feel the same way about you.

Now what you are debating is wether or not you should talk to this new girl and share how you feel about her, but because you still care about your "sister" and how she will feel you do not know if you should.

Well this is all just my opinion on the issue of course, but I think if you are falling for a girl. You truely have these feelings toward said girl then I think despite how messed up it might make your "sister" you owe it to yourself. To try and talk with this new girl you have feelings for. The fact of the matter is you said you began to feel as if the XGF's little sister who you started dating was like a sister to you.

This being said I think if you love her as a sister... and you broke it off because of this. Then you should try it out with this new girl who you acually feel you are falling for where as you do care for your "sister" but you care for her as if she were your sister not as if you loved her romantically. I think if you miss your chance with this new girl who you are actually falling for and decide to stay with your "sister" who you love as a sister and not romantically then you will live out your life with regret.

I think you should try and talk about how you are feeling with this new girl. If you take care in how you approach her and you speak to her about it with her. You will find out how she feels and if she feels the same as you do toward her than that is awesome and if your "sister" truely cares about you deep down she will want you to be happy, but she might not show that at first she will probably feel hurt. The truth of the matter is... even though you might hurt her with time she will get over it. If you decided to let up on this chance with someone you truely have feelings with then you could end up with a life time of pain being with the wrong person.

In the end it is all up to you though. We can all give you advise and try to help, but it will be up to you to use it to make your decision. I wish you the best of luck.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games