Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Have you ever Read the Magna "Rosario Vampire" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever read the Magna "Rosario Vampire" & did you like it?
  1) Read it, Liked it.
  2) Read it, Didn't liked it.
  3) Never Read it, But Looks Interesting
  4) Never Read it, Doesn't Look Interesting
  5) Never Heard of it
View Results

dichotomie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:43 pm
I've been reading it online.
It's pretty entertaining.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:15 am
I have actually never heard of it. But it also doesn't sound that interesting, i'm not i big vampire interested person so i don't really read that stuff.  

hahaha340

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:37 pm
I thought it was kind of a let down xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:02 pm
...isn't this that one anime that has a good opening and ending song but the anime is a huge glob of horrible and pantie shots every 2 seconds?

._.' I hear men even saying it sucks so it isn't just my femaleness keeping me away from this one.  

kairi_angel

slp101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:18 pm
ZebraNamedToto
Where do you read it online at?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:21 pm
kairi_angel
...isn't this that one anime that has a good opening and ending song but the anime is a huge glob of horrible and pantie shots every 2 seconds?

._.' I hear men even saying it sucks so it isn't just my femaleness keeping me away from this one.
I don't know about all of that.

I just read the first part of a introduction for it in a Shonen Jump issue.

Thats as much as I have ever read of it.  

slp101

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:13 am
slp101
ZebraNamedToto

I go to onemanga.com to read all of my manga. That's where I found Rosario Vampire I & II. I found it entertaining with all the girls going after the main character. I always look forward to updates, which onemanga is really good at doing. As soon as a new Naruto chapter comes out, onemanga has it up. I laugh at how far behind the animes are to the mangas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 pm
discoqueen
slp101
ZebraNamedToto
I go to onemanga.com to read all of my manga. That's where I found Rosario Vampire I & II. I found it entertaining with all the girls going after the main character. I always look forward to updates, which onemanga is really good at doing. As soon as a new Naruto chapter comes out, onemanga has it up. I laugh at how far behind the animes are to the mangas.
Ok, Thanks for the info.  

slp101

Raftelfan

Demonic Medic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 pm
kairi_angel

one word:yes >> but I still watch the anime and plan to watch the second season because I think Shirayuki's adorable :3 and I also read the sneak peek in the SJ magazine biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 am
Raftelfan
kairi_angel

one word:yes >> but I still watch the anime and plan to watch the second season because I think Shirayuki's adorable :3 and I also read the sneak peek in the SJ magazine biggrin
From what I read of it in Shonen Jump it looked like it would be a humorous show.  

slp101

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:35 pm
discoqueen
slp101
ZebraNamedToto

You shouldn't when anime catches up to manga you get all those, often bad, filler episodes.

I've read the first volume and have the anime ready to watch but it'll have to wait at least until I finish Lucky Star.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games