Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Groups???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:07 am
in the pokemon Diamond veriosn i have, there's an (?)Ace Trainer(?) like sprite that when yo uspeak to him he/she asks you if you'd like to make your own group

and i've noticed half the people i've traded with, have been in some kinda group

welli made mine anyways but i jsut wanna know what good the "Groups" Feature is

to nadian: you may be able to explain it perfectly,
to anyone else: the more you guys know the more i know and vice-versa

so, any help on this info-quest is appreciated  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:14 am
I actually don't know much about it... or rather, I didn't a few minutes ago.

Bulbapedia has enlightened me a bit. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

Ragnius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 am
well now,

whether conditions, and swarms are mentioned, i wonder what is inckuded in the 'other things' part

but swarms is ehlpful, cause my only local D/P friend is kinda a shiny hog, ad always uses his AR's "every-wild-shiny" code, so when i get a swarm he'd like, since he never bothers t read his game's TV's, then that means can help him out with him finding what he wants

i jsut wish you could add other, non-local people to your group

in fact is wish we could world-widely mix records but we cant  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:27 am
Well, off the top of my head, Mix Records is also useful for:

-Synchronizing which spots Feebas will appear in
-Transferring Battle Tower data (highest scoring? which round you lost on?)
-Event items were copy-able using Mix Records
-There's also sayings, news, etc.  

Nadian
Crew

Ragnius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:54 am
Saying?

like what your Catch phrase would be?
if so i'd like to know where i can go to set that up!

as for news, yes i know that part

the items, i'm still tyring to figure that one out

andit also lets you see that person prize pokemon in the jubilife city TV station picture room

to set up yours, you go in and talk to the hiker he'll let you dress up your own poke and mount it beside him, when you mix records, it adds that picture to you friend's games on the walls with many frames

i wish we could WW-mixe records but as far as i've seen it's only local  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:22 am
Here's what I mean by the item comment...

In the 3rd gen, let's say you have an E-Reader and you use it to receive the event-only ticket which allows you to go to Southern Island (where you can obtain the Lati you didn't get, it won't run, and it will be holding a Soul Dew.) If you, the holder of this ticket, used Mix Records with your friends, they would receive the ticket as well. I believe this worked for all of the event-only items you could receive.

So, one friend could go to the Deoxys event and use Mix Records for his other friends that couldn't make it, allowing them to obtain Deoxys as well!

Unfortunately, the people who received their event-only items via Mix Records cannot pass it on to other people.

Now, no event-only items have been released yet for the 4th gen so I'm not entirely sure that Nintendo will be doing the same thing here, but let's pretend for a moment that the Darkrai event at the end of next month will give you the Membership Pass and it can be passed through Mix Records.

Well, in the case of me getting it, it's actually pretty good! I might not be able to Mix Records and give it to people online, but because I have games intended to be reset, that means I'll be able to Mix Records myself over and over, obtaining unlimited numbers of legit Darkrai. 3nodding

(So, I'm hoping the event will give use Mix Records Membership Passes... whee )  

Nadian
Crew

Ragnius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:40 am
Aww Heck
Saying?

like what your Catch phrase would be?

--Hey Nadian, i found the Guy whom lets yo ucnage your Multi-play trainer battle phrases
---he's in the battle twoer lobby, close to the PC, maybe even enxt to it, it's some guy who asks you loads of questions

Nadian
Here's what I mean by the item comment...

In the 3rd gen, let's say you have an E-Reader and you use it to receive the event-only ticket which allows you to go to Southern Island (where you can obtain the Lati you didn't get, it won't run, and it will be holding a Soul Dew.) If you, the holder of this ticket, used Mix Records with your friends, they would receive the ticket as well. I believe this worked for all of the event-only items you could receive.

So, one friend could go to the Deoxys event and use Mix Records for his other friends that couldn't make it, allowing them to obtain Deoxys as well!

Unfortunately, the people who received their event-only items via Mix Records cannot pass it on to other people.

oh that, i tried mixing records with a pal of mine who mleigtly got the deoxys event but for some reaosn it didnt pass the event to me, so i gave up on it, but i sitll battled them in their secret base

btw: i hate how they rmoved the battle-indirectly-by-use-of-s-base program, it makes it hard to level up paokes,

on my emeerald, levleing up was a sicnh duet o pals' odd variety teams, each lv 50  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:21 pm
Nadian

Well, in the case of me getting it, it's actually pretty good! I might not be able to Mix Records and give it to people online, but because I have games intended to be reset, that means I'll be able to Mix Records myself over and over, obtaining unlimited numbers of legit Darkrai. 3nodding

That would be cool. xd  

Goddess Lia

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Goddess Lia
Nadian

That would be cool. xd

Of course, even cooler will be the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc, which is what we're currently working on obtaining.

Mmmm... legit Celebis... (unfortunately with a japanese name, but still... mmmm... legit...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:55 pm
Nadian
Goddess Lia
Nadian

That would be cool. xd

Of course, even cooler will be the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc, which is what we're currently working on obtaining.

Mmmm... legit Celebis... (unfortunately with a japanese name, but still... mmmm... legit...)

*drools*  

Goddess Lia

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:01 pm
Goddess Lia
Nadian
Goddess Lia
Nadian

That would be cool. xd

*drools*

The only problem is that, unlike everything else I've traded, they really would be "expensive." Once I have things set up, I will still need to play through an entire game of Emerald in order to obtain one, I think. That's a lot of work.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:07 pm
Yeah, i know. Jap Serebii will be in the "Nadian Trade" thread along with event Darkrai.  

Goddess Lia

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff