oh boy, girl trouble...again...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:39 pm
okay, i have a pretty tough problem here, but hopefully it's not too tough

i have a friend i'm fond of, and well, She's not easy to approach, whether you're jsut an acquaintence or an all-time friend
---what this means is she's very well-reserved

well, about the last wednesday in january this year, i told her how i felt about her

and since then, i've barely gotten much messages from her
((emails hardly get replies, Texts never get them, but used to))

and doing my analysis of theprimary signs, which are:
1 - she'll tlak in person, wehn some third party is around
2 - the lack of repleis
3 - she'll still hangout with me on 1-on-1 hangout plans, but is usually really silent, but when she lsitens to me she gets a weird 'aura', and when she speaks, she gets a similar 'aura'
4 - She's usually tired, but her 'reason' is she is stressed form School (she's a Snr in HS - i graduated last year, 1 whole year's diff in age)
&
5 - she literally LOOKS FOR ME at church, out of all people she'd look for...

i tlaked with several Guys i know, and several girls, provided no name of the 'liked party',

and out of about 10 people 9 say:

she's playing hard-to-get

and i agree with them, but i have no idea how to approach her when there's two methods

1 - sweep in
2 - ride time

method 1 is simply i press-in fullblast and sweep her off her feet
Method 2 means i jsut need to let her come to me
some of the guys said to try both but to start with 2

what do you guys/girls think?

btw: her personailty is describable as an EXTREMELY Modest Tomboy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:35 pm
Dude, there are some things you have to realize about girls. Number one, she's shy. She may not be trying to be hard to get, but rather to nervous to seek you out. Make a move, your the guy! Number two, girls drop hints cause most of the time. Their afraid to be straightforward with guys, so they drop hints, even though chances are you'll never pick up on most of them (Just so you know). Chances are that she likes you, but in the back of her head is telling herself that 'it's hopeless and he doesn't want me.' Don't get hot headed about what I'm saying though. Be nice about it, cause you don't know for sure. But don't be a wussy and ignore her or else you'll loose her. Never expect a shy girl to make a move on her own, ok, but ask her opinion or else she'll feel like she's being stepped on. Ok? Make sense? (Btw, I was the same way before my first boyfriend.)  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:26 pm
lil_lollipop has a point. Girls are usually shy about this stuff. Although, since this is now April, she might feel that, since it's been so long, maybe you haven't made a move yet is because you're no longer interested in her.

If she's your first girlfriend and you're her first boyfriend, it will be so much easier on the both of you. She won't expect you to do anything previous boyfriends mighthave done, and you, as all guys are, are confused on what to do. I say confront her, and make a move. If she seems uninterested, back off some. She probably likes you, but men will never understand women.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:01 pm
I think she likes you, but i don't think she is so shy she can't tell you what she wants. I don't think she is playing hard to get. I just think she is tired and her mind is filled with studies stuff, and you. Well guys are usally a distraction from studing.
Some girls can really like you, and want to kiss you, but preffer to study. I mean when a girl start a relationship with a guy, she could get pragment, and being pragment wont help you study.  

shani26

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff