Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Electric Team - for in-game useage only

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:28 pm
first: a note to Nadian - this is not gonna be my team, it's gonna be the team for my friend Jess, and she's an all electric lover

i know Pikachu's best stat is Speed, but dont know any good natures for a pikachu other then Modest or Quiet and i know she needs both reduced stats in that area, even with Pika not learning amny physical atk moves

then i'm gonna give her a Shinx, but need to know a good nature for it

i'm also considering a Pachirisu, but with as basic as it is i'd prefer to give her a better MPool poke in its place

i'm getting her, and myself a pearl version in about 2 or three days

and to my knowledge she has two DSs so...it'll be easy to mix all records

and maybe some others that are good for blowing down Gyms,

and i know she'll want Rotom, but i dont have one - but will work on it  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:43 pm
Right off the bat, some noteworthy electric types:

Magnezone (Electr + Steel)
Zapdos (Flying + Steel) (But legendary...)
Lanturn (Water + Electr)
Rotom (Ghost + Electr /w levitate)

Electivire is fairly good ; if you need an Electrizer, I managed to swipe five so I can afford to give some away, if needed.

Manectric learns Flamethrower. The only other electric-type pokemon that can learn that are Electivie (who much want to be physical, instead) and Electric-type Arceus.

Electric could be a fun team to put together, but suffers from the problem that electric-types generally have pretty limited movesets... sad  

Nadian
Crew

Ragnius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 am
I know she'd love and electivire

and the only real issue is i cant get the items for either of those pokes cause i dont have the game cartrige for it

as far as Magnezone goes - yes i wll help her with one

i've a clam nature Magnemite (i can say this: it isnt good, but can help)
i've also got a modest chinchou at low level that i'll give her so she can fight the steel-type guy with ease

back on to Electivire:
i wanna get her a decent one, but, well lets just say this: i dont even have an electabuzz, and i'd wanna give it a nic-name, but ahve no idea what she'd prefer

i could ask now but she's at college so sicne it's art school that wouldnt be a good idea - looks like i gotta go to church tonight

oh Nadian: one more thing, what about a Jolteon that has Pin Missile as one move (for psychic and dark)? i wanna give her a good one of that  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:03 am
I'm not so sure a Jolteon with Pin Missile would be... practical, even for in-game-only play. With a variant power between 28 and 70, Jolteon really can't hit with it at all. Add to the fact that it's using his really crappy stat and... well, Jolteon would be better off with a Power 70 Hidden Power Bug.

If you've got Pokemon Battle Revolution you could always get an Electivire that way. On the other hand, since I have games intended for resetting, I could just use one of them to get an Electivire and give that to you holding an Electrizer (in case you want to breed it and change its name.) Then again, the Electivire from Pokemon Battle Revolution is already really good on its own...

If you still really want a bug-type move for this electric team, here's a list of the electric-type pokemon that can learn a bug move (other than Hidden Power) and which moves they are:

/Users/ekraft/pokemon > pokesearch -i standard "type==electr" -c "bugs:bug_moves*moveset-{hidden power}" "size(bugs)>0" -d bugs
id | name | bugs
----------------------------------------------------
135 | Jolteon | pin missile
145 | Zapdos | u_turn
170 | Chinchou | signal beam
171 | Lanturn | signal beam
179 | Mareep | signal beam
180 | Flaaffy | signal beam
181 | Ampharos | signal beam
417 | Pachirisu | u_turn
493 | Arceus Electr | judgment+silver wind+x_scissor

Nadian
Crew

Ragnius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:23 am
those are good pokes with good moves, but, Jess i know will only use a bug move with jolteon - just her style -

though i could use any electivire i can get, and i can breed her one as well

but what'll it cost?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:29 am
Aww Heck
those are good pokes with good moves, but, Jess i know will only use a bug move with jolteon - just her style -

though i could use any electivire i can get, and i can breed her one as well

but what'll it cost?

If I just get one from Pokemon Battle Revolution and give it an Electrizer? Nothing ; no real work involved.  

Nadian
Crew

Ragnius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:38 am
well i still owe you from last time and the trade isnt gauranteed to work with as glitchy as my wi-fi can be

btw:
that blazekin maxed out at atk 332 - i took him to level 100 to see how he would look

back on topic:
so your saying it really easy work to get it so it wont cost me much if anything eh?

well looks like i'll have to find one of my junkies  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff