Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JarreDroid

2,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:37 pm
Hiya! =3 I've developed a Trivia Night sorta thread on another guild were people can win prizes and stuff and I want to hear feedback about it before considering starting up;
The essential idea is that people can regularly check this thread and answer a series of questions, boosting their score. To add incentive, gold, tokens, tickets and various prizes can be won by reaching targets, such as reacing a score of 100, then 1000, 10,000, and so forth, with no end.
Each player has to answer a series of six questions, one from each of the six subjects, People and Places, Art and Entertainment, History, Science and Nature, Sports and Leisure and Wildcard for a total of 12 points each group, 1 point from WC, 2 points from the other four subjects, and 3 points for the subject you specify you have the greatest knowledge in, which can be any of the other five subjects, PP, AE, HIS, SN, SL.
To participate, send me a PM with your special subject, either PP, AE, HIS, SN or SL, and wait for the game thread to construct.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:27 pm
xD I usually get a reply from the thread and nothing in my inbox, not the other way around! rofl
Anyway, a person has PMed me their interest and subject, I plan to place the scoreboard thread, appropriately, in the quizzes forum, since it's a huge Trivia Night quiz thing.  

JarreDroid

2,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items