Is Lucario the best Pokemon?
  Yes
  Of Course
  Since when is it not?
  Watch the power of Aura!
View Results

Witch Circus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:11 pm
LUCARIO SUX!! MEWTWO IS, HAS, AND ALWAYS SHALL BE, THE ORIGINAL INVINCIBLE POKEMON!!

dont believe me? then listen to this: mewtwo is the ONLY pokemon to have been in TWO movies! yeah, mewtwo got a second one! i dont see lucario, or any other pokemon, with two movies. mewtwo has the most significant storyline of all. kind of why he was given a second movie. lucario's aura is nothing more than a rip off of the byakugan. the only reason they even brought lucario into the series is for the sake of something new. and who cares if lucarios element is effective against mewtwo's? a squirtle can still beat a bulbasuar! and think about this scenario: mewtwo vs. lucario. while lucario's chargin up his "aura" mewtwo strangles him with his telekinesis.

and lucario isn't a super rare pokemon. there are 3 lucarios in sinnoh. one belongs to a gym leader, one belongs to the guy who gave you the egg, and one, is yours.

and finally, let's not forget: MEWTWO WAS THE REASON THEY CREATED THE MASTER BALL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

think about all of that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:14 pm
Smoke and Wind Bunny
i think that lucario is legendary... its so awsome it can be considered the first legend to breed! plus hes so good they kicked mewtwo off super smash bros. for him!

only cuz the pokemon company is full of assholes! no one can replace mewtwo! lucario should'nt have even bothered!  

Witch Circus

Raxmivn Hoshijin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:14 pm
While Metwo does rock, Lucario is AWESOME. Everything has been said about him so I have nothing to add but to say that Lucario is in a sense, Metwo only pianted blue, given the power of the aura and knows martial arts. Even so, Lucario ROCKS!
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:00 pm
Smoke and Wind Bunny
plus hes so good they kicked mewtwo off super smash bros. for him!
Slightly accurate. but, not quite.
Lucario replaced Mewtwo because of the fact that mewtwo was an older pokemon and the producers did a poll and found that Lucario was better known over mewtwo due to how recent Lucario had been released.
Given the chance, they would have actually used Mewtwo over Lucario, but since Lucario was more well known to over half of the pokemon players (more so than mewtwo at any rate.) they had to make a decision.

I believe that I've said it before in another thread before but.
Lucario is not legendary, he does not merit the thought of being legendary.
He may have good stats, and he may have good moves. But that alone is not enough to make a pokemon a legendary pokemon.
There can only be one legendary per game.
Legends cannot breed and make more of themselves. (that statement holds true for Manaphy as well despite Phione being bred from Manaphy)

The fact that Lucario ended up as a star in a pokemon movie has really destroyed the solidity of him, making people question his legendary status, Not to mention the fact that due to popularity (or simply a point of absurd ignorance) the legendary Mewtwo in melee was replaced with the nonlegendary Lucario.

hey, he's not a bad character in Brawl or in Pokemon the games, far from, but he doesn't really deserve all of the talks that he gets. He's just another pokemon, powerful, famous, but not a legendary, and I don't see other pokemon in the OU and BL categories getting talked about.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

masterRiolu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 pm
Whenever I think of Lucario, i just think back to The Matrix:
Neo: I know kung fu.
Morpheus: Show me.

btw lawrence fischburne is ROCKING on CSI:.

Funny thing about Lucario: in SSBB, when he gets the Poison Mushroom or is otherwise shrunk, his voice is the same as Goku's from DB/Z/GT
This is because they took Goku's voice and made it a much lower pitch. Sounds much cooler than the original Goku.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:00 pm
One word:
Lucario = PURE AWESOMENESS!!!! XD  

RiziN-ergeez

Heartiel

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 pm
muramasima
draconian commander
well lucario is the best cause i used to like mewto but lucario is faster stronger and wiser and he can see aura. how friggin cool is that. he will blast u with an aura sphere
xd 3nodding

Mewtwo is actually faster and has better Special atk.

Plus, Mewtwo can also learn Aura Sphere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:05 am
prettyravegirl XD
LUCARIO SUX!! MEWTWO IS, HAS, AND ALWAYS SHALL BE, THE ORIGINAL INVINCIBLE POKEMON!!

dont believe me? then listen to this: mewtwo is the ONLY pokemon to have been in TWO movies! yeah, mewtwo got a second one! i dont see lucario, or any other pokemon, with two movies. mewtwo has the most significant storyline of all. kind of why he was given a second movie. lucario's aura is nothing more than a rip off of the byakugan. the only reason they even brought lucario into the series is for the sake of something new. and who cares if lucarios element is effective against mewtwo's? a squirtle can still beat a bulbasuar! and think about this scenario: mewtwo vs. lucario. while lucario's chargin up his "aura" mewtwo strangles him with his telekinesis.

and lucario isn't a super rare pokemon. there are 3 lucarios in sinnoh. one belongs to a gym leader, one belongs to the guy who gave you the egg, and one, is yours.

and finally, let's not forget: MEWTWO WAS THE REASON THEY CREATED THE MASTER BALL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

think about all of that.

Haha, i know a pokemon that has been in all the movies!
Pikachu!
plus Lucario is the best, and if you don't agree go make a thread saying how Awesomely RUBBISH mewtwo is!  

The Only Fox Prince

never-had-a-life-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:19 pm
i heart rilu(sorry for sp)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 am
jenniferxlmagicworld
One word:
Lucario = PURE AWESOMENESS!!!! XD

That's true, because lucario can see with his eyes closed and when he's doing that he can see far away!! heart
Lucario is AWESOME!!!!  

rebeccaxlin32

Friendly Gaian

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out