Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lennie the Fish

5,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:12 pm
that I'm having urges to scare the bejebus, or harm, other student's at my school? It probably isn't, but I want your opinions.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:32 am
Just don't try to really do it...  

shani26

Anabethe

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:36 pm
everyone gets urges to hurt someone else but as long as you don't do it your fine. and if you do it and i don't suggest you do. you have to think of the consequences.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:56 am
I get that when I'm really tense or upset, but everyone gets that, its what makes us human, but just dont do it and if ur getting them a little too often then let it out, not phyiscally, tell us what is bothering u if u wish, u wont be judged, or if u wish tell one of ur friends on either gaia, or in the real world, dont bottle it up and remember we all get urges, they r normal  

hazel843

Saireena

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:24 pm
just learn to supress those urges like i did, and get it then get your anger out by ripping things up. it that works 4 me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 pm
i never really got the urge to hurt people but i knew others who actually did get into fights. it's not worth it....but scaring others in a weird way pays off quite nicely xd . nobody bothered me much in highschool but when they did i would talk in a slow creepy voice and said things that i knew they could not respond to or would strike their cords. listening to them talk with their friends (and hearing their friends and enemies talk about them) gave me all the dirt i needed to use against them. twisted  

TheTrueMadHatress

xxtaintedlips

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:24 pm
dont do it, it is normal.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out