Bi and going to hell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkScarletMage

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:39 pm
Im probly not helping but, here it gos I belive in god but i dont find him as a savior i find it funny how everyone makes it such a big deal going to heaven or hell. Its no big deal but if you think so im sorry. Just for what reason are you going to hell? If its nothing big your not going to hell it would have to be something big or has been done like everyday and you know is wrong. And with being bi hey its your choise people are going to deal with it like it or not. Most of my friends are and im straight, have a gf and get hit on still im fine with it just as long theres nothing further. With you dad hating gays i think he would be fine with it your his daddy's little girl or just completely flip. Its a risk your going to be willing to take. Sorry if it seems like im showing off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 pm
User Image Live.Love.Laugh
User Image Q U E S T I N G !
User Image Bump && Page Contests

You shouldn't let what people say affect the way you treat and present yourself. I'm BI too and get alot of s**t for it all the time. I really don't care though because it doesn't change the person I am. My best friend kept telling me and keeps telling me today that it's all a phase. Whatever. You know what true and real to yourself in your heart.

C L I C K . H E R E!!!

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

Cannibal- a n n i b a l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:56 am

Stand up for yourself.

Its that simple
Don't let anyone else dictate who you are.
To be quite honest some of the things religions say are incredibly ignorant.
Your not going to hell.

Then again this is coming from the girl that torments religious protestors for fun.

Perhaps tell your mother first, and have her tell your father?
That way you may avoid the head on confrontation if he is that crazy about it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:38 pm
I cant say i agree with the who bi/gay/les thing in fact i feel strongly against it. but i do not believe that in any universe a gay is doomed to hell or however you want to put it.  

Loki god of BS

Evan After Death

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 am
Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Pride, Envy, and Wrath...
Seven Deadly Sins...

Alright listen you're not going to hell. Just chill ok? God loves you. Now I'm not religious, and I'm gay. So by all standards if anyone is going to hell it's me. But listen. you have to be comfortable with yourself. Just saying, "Hey I'm bi." Is much, much different from actually being bi. From what I understand of god, and think of him. God is far, far to busy to go around damning people to hell because of love.You are his child, and he loves you. As long as you do not stray from the teachings of your church, love yourself ((Bi, straight, or gay)), and do not sin you will not go to hell. Your parents will always love you, even if the don't like gay people. But if the don't, that's not your problem because God loves you. Jesus died for your sins, and he loves you all the same. Ok? so cheer up, you'll be ok.

How many sins does it take to get to the final layer of hell?
The world may soon find out...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:22 pm
Whoever told you you're going to hell is wrong. Yes, their religion says that, but who is to be the judge of what people can and can't do? I never read the part in the Bible that says you'll go to hell for being gay/bi/lesbian/transexual. In some religions, they'll praise people as regular people even if they're gay/ bi/lesbian. Just live your life the way you want. Don't let people be rude to you or put you down. It's your sexual preference. WAH! If God or whoever didn't want you to be gay/bi/lesbian, then WHY did he give you the ability to do so? So, those who tell you that you're going to hell should just leave you be. And you should just do what you feel is right.  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

MJgwarrocker66

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 pm
you arent going to hell. i should know, because im pretty sure that im damned or at least partly damned. anyway, whatever makes you comfortable is whats best for you. im sorry, not very proper with language. but, the way you feel is the way you feel. i was baptized but im not any closer to god than anybody else. be who you are not who you arent. make sense? PM me if you want to talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:34 am
http://www.biblepath.com/questions/answer19.html  

No place like 127 0 0 1

kittyjane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 pm
Did you know the Bible was written by man? It didn't fall out of the sky. I think that leaves a little breathing room. If you want to be bi, go ahead. You won't go to hell. To me, the only thing that's important is that you do whatever is in your power to be a good person. If you get turned on by women, you go to hell? I don't think so. As for your parents, it would be best to just talk to them about it. I know how dads are, mine is the same way. Reason with him that just because you're bisexual doesn't mean you're going to be a bad person.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 pm
If you're dad can't accept you, tell him to shove it.
You're mum should be able to help you if he goes Ape-sh*t on you.  

Kumi Katsuna

sabaku_no_rebecca

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:29 am
Okay. Here's the deal.

First of all, I want to say straight off that you are *not* going to hell for being bisexual. Neither am I. (I'm bisexual, too.)

Let us consider this first from a logical point of view: that is, why would anyone feel they have the right to punish us for *loving* somebody? So what if they're the same gender? Love is love and it cannot possibly be a sin in and of itself.

Now here's another thing I have to say. I'm pretty sure a couple of other people have touched upon this earlier. People say that homosexuality is a sin. Why? Because it's in the Bible, which they take as the word of God. Here's the thing. The Bible was not written by God. The Bible was written by man.

Now, I'm not saying that 'omg teh bible is like a huge lie omg' because I have no proof to say whether that may or may not be true. For all I know, everything in the Bible is 100% accurate (I don't actually believe this, but it *could* be). But when I say that, I am referring to the original Bible. What many people seem to forget is that the Bible, over the several hundred years from it's creation until now, has been severely and repeatedly Bowdlerized.

If you are unfamiliar with the term, it refers to an act of censorship to the point of alteration in a work. What this means is that what the author(s) originally intended has since been changed between that version and the most recent published version, mainly in order to avoid being offensive. One huge factor in the Bowdlerization of the Bible is mistranslation.

The Bible was not originally written in English, of course. It was in languages such as Hebrew and Ancient Greek. However, they started translating it into other languages long ago. The problem is, long ago they did not know nearly as much about those ancient languages as we do today. A large amount of the translation was purely guesswork. When the translators came across a word they didn't know, or that could have several meanings, they chose the one that best suited them. I'm sure you can see how this would seriously change the meaning of some parts.

Here's the thing. We've learned a lot about ancient languages since then. And as a friend of mine, a doctor, found out a decade or so ago, when you go back to the original text of the Bible and re-translate it into English, every single quote regarding the sinfulness of homosexuality was mistranslated.

Shocker.

Turns out God loves us all after all. :3

Anyway, so the point is, you are *not* going to Hell. You should tell your parents about that bit about the Bible, perhaps. I'm sure that your dad, being religious, probably wouldn't have a problem consulting the original text, if there's any way he could get his hands on a copy. Which there likely might not be, but still. *shrug* It's worth a mention.

Anyway, love to you, and hope this helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 am
okay, theres nothing wrong with gay people. and you're definitely not going to hell!
its just that your parents are close-minded, so don't take it too seriously. Keep doing what you're doing, and go for it!

flavored pencils

Plumsicle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 pm
Hun, I believe that Hell is here on Earth. There is no eternal damnation after death. Only what we are submitted to during life, either by ourselves, or by those we encounter. But when you think about that, you must also remember that as darkness exists around us, so does light. Heaven, as I see it, is an emotional place of contentment and peace that can only be reached by not only surrounding yourself with those who accept you for who you are, but more importantly, accepting yourself. Heaven is just another's concept of the word Nirvana. It is ultimate happiness and understanding. Do not ever let others tell you that you are not enough. Everyone is born whole, it is only by shutting off parts of ourselves that we become less than perfect. You have begun a hard path, I will not lie, one with many obstacles to overcome. But please do not turn back, for beyond the mountains lies the valley. ^^
Everything will get better hun. Do not listen to those who hate, and remember that you are perfect just the way you are. There is far too much hate in this world to deny oneself true love, especially on the grounds of similar chromosomes. Everything will fall into place, for you must remember that everything is good in the end, and if it's not good, then it's not the end. You just have to have hope. And remember that you are never alone.

I have gone through this pain too hun, I'm also bi-sexual. And the pain, and the hatred, it will pass. I cannot guarantee that all those who hate will see the light, but even magma turns to stone with time.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff