Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N0 AGENDA

Nimble Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:24 pm
User Image

My boyfriend and I went out yesterday to watch speed racer (an alright movie, but the race sceans are awsome) And had been trying to hold the whole make out scession until later on in our relationship, But it happened anyway. To come strait out I didn't enjoy it. Not at all really. It felt like he was eating my face. Then it came our that I was the first person that he had ever togue kissed, So that made me feel a little better, but i'm stil worried. LAter he txt me asking me how he did. I told him

-You should make your tongue less stiff
-Take it slow, don't eat my face
-Next time let me do some stuff to

He said he was glad I told him the truth but I hope I wasn't to hard, what do you think.

Now to my other problem.
He said he enjoyed my half, but I was his first time. What if I was really bad with out knowing it? So can someone please

A- give me your opinion on my critiquing
B- give me some pointers on making out

Thank you
and please no flamers, I'm asking this because i'm trusting every one to be mature. any Inappropriatet posts will be deleated

thank you for your help

ANd if there are any... techniques you prefere, please tell. Just trying to make myself better

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:52 am
Well 1stly I think it was right to tell him the truth, and no u werent too hard on him, remember, a hard truth is better than a soft lie and if u didnt tell him it might have been worse than not. And he is proibly telling the truth, because u told the truth and even if u didnt do a grade A style kiss u'll both get better. dont worry. biggrin  

hazel843

MiStiEM00K

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:55 pm
I can keep a [(secret)] if you can keep me guessing
the //flavor// of your lips is enough to keep me pressing ...

aw;; that;s so cute <3
how long have you guys been together for?!

moving on ... xd
err.
a] i think you did VERY well in telling him the truth;; that way he can learn from his mistakes and make the situation pleasurable for both of you.
the whole "less stiff tounge, and take it slow" thing won;t work unless he lets you lead for once, cos; in my experience guys like this whole "desperate;; my tounge MUST rape your mouth" type kisses;; so he;s not exactly going to know what you mean unless you do it first.

b] err. pointers? i guess just;; keep your lips tight, so your kisses aren;t sloppy. {{big mistake my first time. haha}} and err;; don;t like, RUSH into tounging. work your way up from like a kiss;; you know, like lick his lips, {{some guys are definitely turned on by biting lips btw}} and um... yeah.

kay kay =)
... for more than just a [(moment)] of truth between the //lies//
told to pull ourselves away from the _lives_ we leave back

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:32 pm
I don't think you're being too hard on him, first kiss is always difficult. Advice is needed, but also understanding as well by both that you are still learning.

BTW: Aaaw, cute. wink

EDIT: Typos FTW.  

gearfreak

Unlined Paper

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:03 pm

I don't think your being to hard on him.
It's good to tell the truth.
But, I can totally understand where you're coming from.
When me and my boyfriend got together he was the same way.
He'd never kissed before either.
Try this, it worked with my guy and he kisses great now.
Next time you kiss, take it slow, peck him lightly, nibble on his lower lip, then pull away and look him in the eyes and say, "do what I do."
Then kiss him and every once in a while let him mimic what you did with your tongue.
Eventually he'll get the hang of it, also, if he does something right let him know, sigh softly or something like that and he'll remember to do that again next time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:47 am
I think it is fantastic that you told him the truth, it shows him that you care about him, and that you want him to do better (keep this up all your life, and you will have wonderful relationships) many people are too scared to say what they really want, and tend to settle for something less than pleasing in their relationships, out of fear of hurting the other person, but really, telling him so early on is a great way to be enjoying the kind of kissing you want, as soon as possible!

I couldn't give you pointers or techniques because everyone is different in what they like, but it sounds like you might be halfway there in knowing what you want already (because you could list what you didn't like)

Next time, tell him you want to show him how you would like to be kissed, and then kiss him the way you want to be kissed by him. tell him to pay attention and tell him not to kiss back at first, so he can get a feel for what you want. Then give him a go at it... and let him know. But be kind about it, let him explore... it's a hard thing to learn to do right... Many men tend to be a bit firmer kissers, because they prefer it, women tend to prefer gentle and soft... there is of course variance on this, as i said, everyone has their preferences, but really you are onto a great start here, you have told him what you dont like, now follow through by showing him what you do like (even if you havent done that much kissing, you already know what feels bad) experiment freely and learn what you both like smile and always have fun!

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

xxtaintedlips

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:49 pm
kissing isnt a big deal. and seeing someone makeout in the theater isnt cool. PDA. you coudl get kicked out! but anyways, its good you gave him pointers, but also try to give encourage ment at the same time. say soemthing good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 am
Eek, I've been there I was going out with a guy that I didn't really like but I was determined to give him a chance and we kissed and my thought process was along the lines of... 'Ok... you can stop sucking my face off now...'
But enough about me, I think it was good that you told him the truth, he'll respect you for that and then be able to improve smile
I uhh... have no pointers 'cause I'm a pretty crap kisser myself sad
So I'll be checking on this thread to get some pointers myself sweatdrop  

Myst Kyaana

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ValerieVanity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:23 pm
well.
Make sure u tell him it was ur first time and ur happpy it was with him. that way he wont feel like ur being bitchy about the situation.
THEN yyou critique him.

*i find that lip biting can be funn =]*

PS: also let him play with ur tongue. Making out is supposed to come natural. If it doesnt, loosen up and have fun. of course the first time is gonna feel like REALLY gross. but trust me. ITS FUN  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games