Submit

RazzBerrieCharm

Tipsy Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:58 pm
The point of life for me is to see what the world will give us. How good and evil works and what side we should choose. It might turn out to be bad for some people, but it will focus on the choices that we make. To sum it up, to be good or evil in your own opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:48 am
I think the purpose in life is different for everyone..You have to find your own since of purpose.. From the choices you make..It what drives your personally, your passions and desires..You can change your purpose at anytime..Free thought..  

ladyshari

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:43 pm

The purpose of life is to fulfill one branch of possibilities in Destiny's play

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 pm
The purpose of life is to derive what you can and do with it what you wish.  

Tasty Crayons

Bible Black Suicide

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:49 pm
The point of life would be to provide and adjust socially acceptable morals in our ever growing society as to achieve some sort of inevitable perfection.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm
I believe that there is no point to life. We were given it & told to make what we want of it. Some of us were given more complicated ones than others, but there's nothing to prove to anyone.
I believe that we have full control of our lives, & that if we don't like it, we can get rid of it, no s**t. We can make whatever we want of it, & we have no boundaries, no rules, no regulations. It's ours, & no one can tell us they own us or that they can make us do whatever they want.
I believe there is no god, or higher being that "blessed" us with this life. If there was some form of higher being up there, why the hell would they dump s**t on us over, & over, & over again? There's no point. We'll eventually die, & be forgotten. & of course, I believe that dying is the end of the road. Nothing past that "white light", over that "gleaming bridge" to the afterlife. There's nothing.
Life is nothing.

heishi_rozu-chan

Lokhen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:57 am
The point of life is living according to your purpose. And your purpose will be determine in timely manner. Just ask God about it. Since He is the one who created you. He is the one who invent you and you need to ask the inventor how to make yourself work and live purposely in life.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:11 pm
As far as there being a point to life (as in some "divine" purpose), I say no. I don't see any reason to believe that there's any "purpose" to our existence beyond that which we assign to it. And really, I don't understand people trying to assign all this nonsense to give our lives meaning, when the very fact that we're alive and that our lives are our own should be liberating and awe-inspiring.  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lokhen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:20 am
UnBiloTitled
As far as there being a point to life (as in some "divine" purpose), I say no. I don't see any reason to believe that there's any "purpose" to our existence beyond that which we assign to it. And really, I don't understand people trying to assign all this nonsense to give our lives meaning, when the very fact that we're alive and that our lives are our own should be liberating and awe-inspiring.

God didn't create this world without pupose. For example the existence of the air or food gives our cell fuel. The existence of water is to counter fire. The existence of trees balance the level of carbon dioxide and oxygen in the space. Everything that God created has a purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:26 pm
I think life is a gift and an opportunity for us to have a good time and enjoy ourselves. We are meant to learn, have fun, find love and live life as it is. Then we can find our purpose ourselves if we want to, or just surf through life. :3  

dgfhjkjhf

tsamayahantli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:53 pm
one should just need to live by it ... nd i guess that's how it should be  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 pm
Enlightenment...?
Who knows.

I personally favor there being no point to life, death being inevitable and all.

Saint Black the Morbid

1,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Britainian_Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 am
I do like what most of you have to say, and i do tend to believe that love is a good part of it, striving to reach your goals is another, but when it comes down to it there is really a very simple answer(as most profound answers are). "Do your best"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:48 am
I believe the purpose of life is happiness. When you come right down to it, the motive of all human actions is the fact that we hope it will make us happy.

As to our unique privileges as humans, I have a rather long theory that basically says that the human "soul" is an entirely separate being from the "human body." It's the soul that has the complex thought, which gives us the ability to work together and create technology, and any other thing that humans can do and other animals can't. You see, because other animals simply don't have a "soul."  

Tsuki Kurai

SephieSummerdream

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm
I think the whole point in life can be whatever you want it to be.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff