Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Explorers of Darkness
  Emerald/Sapphire
  Ruby
  Silver Version
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:43 pm
Your starting post is veryy confusing....
And it looks as though people have taken the approach as how far along they are in the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:28 pm
diamond's my best game, i got there my favorite team ever, thanks to the fabulous ability that lets you pass pokemon from game to game *o*
althought i always wanted a cerebi....thing that i never EVER got xD  

Lucky Chibi

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:03 pm
My pokemon experience is 150 completed in Red, Blue, and Yellow.
All but Mew and Celebi for Silver.
All but Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys for Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.
All of the above games had completed pokedexes except for the mentioned pokemon, all 8 gym badges, and mostly maxed out as many of the items in storage as possible.
I've played Stadium, Colloseum, and Colloseum XD, although I never finished those three since I had limited time.

For Diamond, I have a 370 obtained, and 400 seen, for legends I'm missing a legitimate Lugia, and a fresh Celebi. I've finished all of the gyms, and I'm just working on completing the pokedex.

I find it surprising that people assume that a level 100 pokemon team signifies completion. Beating trainers in the game is nothing like beating trainers with their own games. That's a real mistake that people seem to make, (that a level 100 pokemon team without any challenges in the game is completion)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 pm
I suppose a new status update is in order.

First of all, the only pokemon I don't have legit:
-Lugia (currently working on this)
-Arceus

So, that's 491 out of 493.

Japanese Pokemon Colosseum:
-Captured and purified all 42 Shadow Pokemon
-Beaten Mt. Battle and obtained a Ho-oh
-Multiple (maybe around 5?) Celebi obtained via Bonus Disc (all but one has required a complete play-through of my Japanese Pokemon Emerald.)

Pokemon Colosseum (US):
-Have only created a save file. No progress made, but progress intended.

Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness:
-Just discovered the Poke Spots.

Pokemon Battle Revolution:
-Still need to buy Lansat Berry and Starf Berry, intend to unlock Enigma Berry. (Need to train my Latias for that project?)

My Pokemon Ranch:
-I have obtained multiple Mew. See the individual games for more information on their progress towards My Pokemon Ranch.

Pokemon Box:
-I have obtained about half a dozen Extremespeed Zigzagoons. This has become quite valuable in terms of moving pokemon between my various GBA pokemon games and, more usefully, it is quite useful for completely emptying a for-reset game of all valuable items, TMs, and pokemon.

Pokemon Ruby / Pokemon Sapphire:
-More or less only kept up to date to allow me to use my Eon Ticket as desired.

Pokemon Emerald (resetable):
-Currently empty.

Pokemon Emerald (breedable):
-Currently has its own GBA breeding force set up. Dittos of all 25 natures as well as Dittos with a 31 IV, one of each stat. (Already been used for Blissey, Gengar, and Froslass breeding for the 4th gen.)
-Still need to set up 100 Hoenn-dex pokemon so that resetable Emerald can get the 100 pokemon needed to use Pokemon Box whenever I restart it.

Pokemon LeafGreen:
-At this point, mostly used for Elite Four EXP training and holding the 100 pokemon for FireRed restarts to use Pokemon Box.
-Might be holding on to my physical Jirachi (needs elemental punches from Emerald)

Pokemon FireRed:
-Currently empty.

Pokemon Diamond (main):
-Current need to train a Scyther, three Diglets, two Jirachis, five Darkrais, six Deoxys, two Mews
-Legit Ho-oh not in here yet (most likely going to use one from US Pokemon Colosseum.
-Mew from My Pokemon Ranch, Celebi from Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc, Doexys from event, Darkrai from event, Japanese Shaymin from Japanese movie event, also event-only Regigigas.
-Scizor, Froslass, Porygon, Spiritomb, and Magcargo bred / fed for each Super Contest category. Mew in training for all contests.
-Milotic has 19 ribbons to allow entrance to Ribbon Society
-Froslass has beaten the the Beauty Super Contest Master Rank, achieving that star on my Trainer Card.
-Current project: training a Battle Tower team specially bred to kick a** to acquire fifth and final star for my Trainer Card.
-Thanks to event pokemon, I have acquired the Enigma berry as well as two of the event-only berries, the Micle and Custap berries.
-Need to SR for a Deoxys

Pokemon Pearl (storage):
-No change ; still holding the pokemon to start breeding projects, holding the pokemon I used to complete Diamond's pokedex.
-Need to SR for a Deoxys

Pokemon Diamond (reset):
-Need to SR for a Deoxys and an event Dragonite

Pokemon Pearl (reset):
-Need to SR for a Deoxys and an event Dragonite

Pokemon Diamond (MPR):
-Is full of the excess pokemon needed to fill up My Pokemon Ranch to 1000 for obtaining more Mews. Currently holds 15 Mews and 15 eggs to trade for Mews.
-In the future, Magikarps will be replaced with the pokemon necessary to unlock all My Pokemon Ranch "events"
-Need to SR for a Darkrai, a Deoxys, and an event Dragonite

Pokemon Pearl (MPR):
-Is full of the excess pokemon needed to fill up My Pokemon Ranch to 1000 for obtaining more Mews.
-Is currently having Magikarps replaced with other pokemon in order to become a living pokedex. (It will have 1 of each of the 493 pokemon.) Currently has 355 of 493 pokemon.
-Need to SR for a Darkrai, a Deoxys, and an event Dragonite

Pokemon Diamond (Japanese):
-Need to SR for a Japanese Shaymin

Pokemon Pearl (Japanese):
-Need to SR for a Japanese Shaymin

Pokemon Platinum (Japanese):
-Elite Four beaten
-Post-Elite Four storyline completed (higher-leveled Elite Four unlocked)
-Caught in-game legendaries: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, and Cresselia
-Obtained Secret Key in order to play with Rotom's new forms
-Obtained Membership Card in order to capture a Darkrai
-Have not finished unlocking and buying all the items for my resort house

Pokemon Ranger / Ranger 2
-Have three copies of Ranger and one of Ranger 2, have no started playing any of them.  

Nadian
Crew

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas