No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
I love Pokemon BUT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about the newest Pokemon?
  I love them! They rule.
  They're ugly! The old ones are better.
View Results

Princess Whisper

1,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:41 pm
Hello. I just wanted to say, I love Pokemon. I've loved it since it first came out (when I was in maybe the fourth grade). But I don't have a DS so I don't know any of the newest Pokemon. I have Ruby and Emerald versions though.
So, when you guys are talking about Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl, I have no idea who they are...I hope that's okay. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:42 pm
That's okay. After all, this is a *pokemon* subforum, not a Diamond/Pearl subforum.

I think most of the conversations we have in here you can participate in. smile  

Nadian
Crew

Princess Whisper

1,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:11 am
That's cool. I used to know most of the pokedex too before they changed it.
XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:51 am
Ruby was pretty awesome. But in the future you should think about getting a ds it is pretty innovative.  

dap tones

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

D o r k l e tt

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:04 pm
I'm pretty much the same way. I don't have a DS either so I won't know much about all the newer Poke'mon. But I do luff Poke'mon though!
^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:59 pm
I dont have a DS either but i still heart heart luv the new version heart heart just check out their official website  

ea4

Luna Anxul

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:41 am
I dn't have a ds but I still have seen the new pokemon but I don't like them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:49 pm
I agree with previous posts; the DS system is fairly innovative. Also, many games coming out now are on the DS. Chances are the next Pokemon (unless Nintendo comes out with yet another handheld system) will also be on DS. So, I would advise that you save your money and go ahead and get one.

Oh yeah, another game you might like once you get your DS: Pokemon Ranger. Not only is it a fairly entertaining game (except for a few parts that are kind of annoying), once you beat it, you can get a legendary from it unavailable anywhere else unless you know a friend who has it: Manaphy. Once you get your Manaphy on a Diamond/Pearl version, you can get another (possibly) legendary Poke from it: Phione. Technically though, I don't think that Phione is a legendary. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Phione doesn't seem strong enough to be a legendary.  

Chraelix

xCosmic_Chaosx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:59 pm
I know what you mean- I'd gotten a gameboy color, a gameboy pocket, an advance, and even an SP just to be able to play pokemon games-- but personally, I think they're starting to take it a bit too far with the almost 500 pokemon, and the constant adding on to previous ones. Though I still love Pokemon, I don't think I'd be willing to spend another $120 or so (game plus DS) for it.

However, nothing'll stop me from playing the gba games!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:23 pm
I got a DS as my gameboy advance sort of started malfunctioning and i can use the GBA game on a Ds as well which helps.  

Gingeria

Korin88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:29 pm
Gameboy isn't obsolite yet! My friend is like you, he has emerald and, well, he loves it.

And Ruby/Sappire/Emerald was friggen awsome, so don't feel bad. Though you should quest for a DS.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 am
Chraelix
I agree with previous posts; the DS system is fairly innovative. Also, many games coming out now are on the DS. Chances are the next Pokemon (unless Nintendo comes out with yet another handheld system) will also be on DS. So, I would advise that you save your money and go ahead and get one.

Oh yeah, another game you might like once you get your DS: Pokemon Ranger. Not only is it a fairly entertaining game (except for a few parts that are kind of annoying), once you beat it, you can get a legendary from it unavailable anywhere else unless you know a friend who has it: Manaphy. Once you get your Manaphy on a Diamond/Pearl version, you can get another (possibly) legendary Poke from it: Phione. Technically though, I don't think that Phione is a legendary. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Phione doesn't seem strong enough to be a legendary.

I dont think they will come out with a new system for a while, becauser they just relised the Dsi  

Yodudeisback

Heartiel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:48 pm
Chraelix

Because Phione has to be obtained through Manaphy, they are considering it a legendary. But banning it from the Battle Frontier was unnecessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:37 pm
When I play the games I try to stay open, because they always make the new ones buff. But I often end up choosing first and second gen.

DS is probably pretty cheap these days used.  

tumblrs tumble

Liberal Fairy

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces