Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Am I the only one who thinks Twilight is worth reading here? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight worth reading?
  Totally.
  Yes.
  I guess...
  Not really.
  NO.
View Results

cookwii

Hilarious Elder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:34 pm
I love the Twilight saga!! heart heart heart heart heart my mom got mad at me cause i would"t put the book down sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:37 pm
Soon i will have the entire series and no one will stop me muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha scream scream scream  

cookwii

Hilarious Elder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gaian 50

lumina kiss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 pm
You're not alone I love Twilight and I'm going to the Breaking Dawn opening book party tonight!!! The excitement overwhelms...sorry...>.<

Some one earlier mentioned stabbing Jacob!
*ears perk up and knife is unsheathed*

I'm really worried about how the movie's going to turn out. I'm afraid they might ruin it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:11 pm
Twilight is the best book I have ever read! I'm already on page 69 and I got it like an hour ago..... sweatdrop  

xXI shouldnt love youXx

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eternal Dylan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:54 am
lol, I never was able to get into twilight... It was way too predictable, I got halfway through the book and got bored and stopped reading it. I guess its just me, but vampires are completely out-played and out-dated... I like books with more of an in depth story that have twists and turns and keep you guessing... stories that dont let up, and what not of the sort. Twilight just dident do it for me... and most of the time I get into books easily lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:25 pm
I love it! I'm going to get Breaking Dawn, I just don't know when yet xD  

Angelsrocz

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Koma-Senpai

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 pm
The Twighlight Series is AWESOME! i only read 2 of the 4 but there r so good! i can't wait to read ECLIPSE and BREAKING DAWN!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:02 pm
lol  

Koma-Senpai

Dapper Hunter

xSnow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:32 pm
I looove Twilight. I hate Jacob, and I am finally glad someone else agrees. Everyone I know likes Jacob... I never knew there would be much of a fan club. And its just so annoying how people stereotype people who like Twilight and are obsessed with vampires. I've had an obsession with vampire way before I started reading Twilight. And also, I think its amazing how Twilight reached out to people who have never ever read a book in there life, or people who haven't even read it. I mean, I was planning on reading it, I just never read it on time before it got famous.

I know, the movie is a disappointment, but I am still going to watch it. Aren't they supposed to look drop-dead beautiful? I was mad about how Alice looked, but when I reread her description, I got pretty used to it. It's just Edward, Emmett, and Jasper that I'm disappointed about. It will definitely beat Harry Potter in sales, at least I hope.

And New Moon, as everyone said, is a total disappointment. I mean, who wants to read half a book about Jacob? I mean, seriously? I was so bored out of my mind, dreading reading it. I had to force myself. Those were absolutely the dark ages. But I'm over it. i hate when people interfere with true love, like in Pita Ten, I absolutely hated what's her name... that angel or whatever... Maybe after I read Breaking Dawn, I'll accept Jacob. HAHA, as if.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:07 pm
BWAHAHAHAHA!! Teh movie is coming out on my birthday! But I don't like the actor who portrays Edward... He turned out less pretty and more scary than my drawings I did of Edward... No one else looks that good either...  

Mini Harmonoid

Sage Mage

6,350 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Areliana

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 pm
It's easy to read, and very addictive... but I'm not sure it's worth reading (and I have read it, all four books)  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games