no way!
View Results

cranger danger

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:58 pm
Okay, well at school, theres this guy who asked my friend is I would go out with him. So, she asked me yesterday, and Im so confused. A)because he has been really really nice to me lately, but B) I don't want people to know if I say yes, and since we have a dance next Saturday, Im screwed. He can be really arrogant sometimes,and all my friends don't really care for him. I mean I don't either, but theres a side of me saying 'Try it out'.

I have until monday to let him know, and Im not a huge fan of saying no, unless it is for my benifit. Both one of my BFF's and my cousin said to just try it, and take it slow, but my other BFF said that I sould just say no.

The thing is, I don't know what he likes about me, and since he doesn't even have the guts to aske me himself, it kinda takes a toll.

Right now, Im in between saying lets try it, but keep it on the DL; and Lets stay closer friends for a little while longer and see how that turns out, like if we have naything in common,

You see, this would be my first Bf, -put laughter here- and all my friends have already had one or more. This is such a big issue for me because Im not really sure what I want just yet.

So, can you help me?
Please?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Anything?  

cranger danger

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Entrepreneur 150

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:14 pm
If you don't like him, don't date him. I was "set up" by some people once and it turned out to be the most humiliating experience of my life. I mean to this day I go "omg *dies*" whenever I think about it. (Even after I dumped him he still tried to get me to like him) *shudders*

If you really do think he is arrogant then let him show you otherwise. Have him ask you to go out with him. If he isn't man enough to ask you to your face, then he's not worth it. Even if "He's Shy".

Get to know him better before you go out with him. Let him show you that he's not egotistical and worth your liking. Hang out a few times and if you still get that vibe that he's arrogant, and not worth liking, tell him no.

It's ok not to have a boyfriend btw. You seem to be in HS (or lower), so you have a long while to look for Mr. Right 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:03 am
Thanks for the advice. It really helps. Actually, its 8th, and yupp.  

cranger danger

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Entrepreneur 150

xxtaintedlips

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:47 pm
If he cant ask you to your face dont go with him. if you dont like him dont go with him. be picky  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:08 pm
xxtaintedlips
If he cant ask you to your face dont go with him. if you dont like him dont go with him. be picky

he might be afraid to ask u because hes scared she might turn him down so what id do is give a message that u like him hang around him more.  

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

btrfly7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:10 am
CRAZY WHiT3 GiRL
Okay, well at school, theres this guy who asked my friend is I would go out with him. So, she asked me yesterday, and Im so confused. A)because he has been really really nice to me lately, but B) I don't want people to know if I say yes, and since we have a dance next Saturday, Im screwed. He can be really arrogant sometimes,and all my friends don't really care for him. I mean I don't either, but theres a side of me saying 'Try it out'.

I have until monday to let him know, and Im not a huge fan of saying no, unless it is for my benifit. Both one of my BFF's and my cousin said to just try it, and take it slow, but my other BFF said that I sould just say no.

The thing is, I don't know what he likes about me, and since he doesn't even have the guts to aske me himself, it kinda takes a toll.

Right now, Im in between saying lets try it, but keep it on the DL; and Lets stay closer friends for a little while longer and see how that turns out, like if we have naything in common,

You see, this would be my first Bf, -put laughter here- and all my friends have already had one or more. This is such a big issue for me because Im not really sure what I want just yet.

So, can you help me?
Please?

Since you're not really that interested in him, then don't date him yet. Tell him you want to get to know him more. Also, don't let your friend play mediator. If he wants to ask you something, let him do it himself. (Have the friend tell him that) If he does ask, then explain to him that you don't know him that well but would like to be friends and hang out and get to know him better and see how that goes. Who knows, it might work out, he might turn out to be not so arrogant, you can never tell what will happen. Anyway good luck and hope things turn out the way you want them to. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:28 pm
CRAZY WHiT3 GiRL

So, can you help me?
Please?
well first of all. if ur curious abt staying friends, or goin for it...its almost better to wait it out. become better friends.  

Kaelis Tejil

na-na 1298

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:00 am
mseor vasdhuklfadf asdfasdf asedfasldf axdfasfasd fasdfag sdgfyuasdfgasdcfhkasdfasdfasdgfasdfasdfgasdgfasydfgasdfabsdhfasdfasdfasdfbasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasefasdbfasdfasdfasudfasdfasedfjasfyjasdfasdnfasdbnfagsdfagsdfasdfhasdfasghafsdkfgasdgufkghasdfbasdfsdfhasdfasdhgfdfsdsdkjfhasdfsdfafkasdfasdfsdfhasdhfsdhhasdlfjkhasfhkfljklsdfhadfjsdfhhfsdhasdfsdfasdhkljfk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:20 pm
testing  

Songbird85

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:03 am
"You will miss out on great oppurtunities, if you don't ask. And if you don't ask, the answer will ALWAYS be no."

I say try it out. People can act differantly in a relationship than outside of one. Like the quote above, I say give it a try, because it could become something great smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:49 pm
If you don't like him, say no thanks and don't date him. And, as for the whole thing about "your first bf", what's so funny about that? I'm 18 and it took til I turned 18 to get my first bf, so no worries!  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items